Thailand pass PCR test

38 minutes ago, Sqoop said:

I have the same issue, travelling next Wednesday. Will do my pcr test on Monday morning and pray it arrives in time. Given that my travel time from NZ is 32 hours also hope that there are no flight delays. 

The requirement is that the test be within 72 hours of your departure, so unless the delay occurs on your departure from NZ, you should be okay.

• Thanks 1

I would not risk that. Print it out, that is the least of the burden of this system.

If it is anything like COE process, not only will airline check-in staff pore over every document, when you land in Bangkok you will go to various counters (before reaching immigration) that will do likewise.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, donx said:

The requirement is that the test be within 72 hours of your departure, so unless the delay occurs on your departure from NZ, you should be okay.

I fly from Amsterdam with a stopover of 90 minutes in Singapore, do you know which departure time they will take? The departure time from Amsterdam or the one from Singapore?

I would print out both PCR Test and Thai Pass QR code.  They will accept both on the phone but you have to handover your phone while they scan the QR codes.

Another thing. They want to see your boarding pass too (just the one you arrived in Thailand on).  They will also scan the bar code of it.  You can use the boarding pass in your phone if you have it but again, you need to hand over your phone.  I just handed over the two printouts and paper boarding pass, they did thier scans and I was good to go.

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Pilot3Boz said:

My airline Qatar is requesting I have a hard copy for them when I check-in at the counter... I plan to have duplicates of every item in case someone decides they want a copy of any docs in the process... Better safe than sorry!!

I am flying with Qatar tomorrow and they haven't requested hard copies from me.

24 minutes ago, bangkokbonecollector said:

Anywhere between 60US$ and 150US$. It depends on how quickly you want it. I would advice you to find a walk-in service and not a postal service as you may not get the results in time. With a walk-in service they have the sample straight away.

I found a place that will have the test results available in 24 hours that accepts our insurance as payment, so we won’t have to pay anything. I’m assume the person asking this question is asking about the pre-travel PCR test. Our Test & Go PCR test is ฿2,000 paid to the hotel.

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2021 at 11:19 PM, Sqoop said:

I have the same issue, travelling next Wednesday. Will do my pcr test on Monday morning and pray it arrives in time. Given that my travel time from NZ is 32 hours also hope that there are no flight delays. 

your pc test is valid from the time u take off so say u have 72 hour vality and only in that wiindow 4 hours left so long plane goes you ok