Pattaya area warns people who visited a fast food restaurant in relation to Chonburi confirmed Covid -19 cases

snoop1130

01.jpg

The Chonburi Public Health Office today (November 19th) has released a warning to inform people who went to a fast-food restaurant in Pattaya to monitor their health.

Anyone who visited the McDonald’s at Mini Siam Pattaya in Naklua from November 6th to November 17th, 2021, or had close contact with the restaurant staff please monitor yourself or take an ATK test.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/11/19/pattaya-area-warns-people-who-visited-a-fast-food-restaurant-in-relation-to-chonburi-confirmed-covid-19-cases/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Haha 1

I was running errands mid day today and thought "I haven't eaten in McD's in months, I'll stop by (that one) and eat lunch", and it was closed.  I just hope the other McDs down the way doesn't come up on the + Covid list.

9 hours ago, bbko said:

I was running errands mid day today and thought "I haven't eaten in McD's in months, I'll stop by (that one) and eat lunch", and it was closed.  I just hope the other McDs down the way doesn't come up on the + Covid list.

Yes me too, the roadworks on The Railway Line Bypass forced me onto Sukhumvit a few days past, so my mind wandered to the idea of coffee and a sausage McMuffin... by the time I got there I had forgotten and sailed straight past...fortunate maybe. 

I'd be more scared of developing salmonella or campylobacter because the Somchai or Ning that constructed your McThai Samurai Pork Burger are averse to washing their German Bands after using the inhouse  McBog.

19 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

I'd be more scared of developing salmonella or campylobacter because the Somchai or Ning that constructed your McThai Samurai Pork Burger are averse to washing their German Bands after using the inhouse  McBog.

Swings and roundabouts.... McD have a reputation for cleaner toilets and general hygiene is part of the training. I feel more confident there than when I see stuff being supposedly washed in Thai places in cold water in a bowl that is rarely changed.