Thailand praying on domino China..

Jenkins9039

On 11/24/2021 at 9:55 AM, Speedhump said:

Oh do bore off. Public writing should be an art, not a struggle to read. God, I hate people like you, uneducated financial bores, the kiss of death at dinner parties. ????

ohh such an artiste what an art,what was it about F something.,you want bore hypocrite and uneducated take a long look in the mirror,oh how quaint a dinner party in the soi,my how civilised.dinner parties fleance  how trite dear.

• Confused 1

China is savage. They've been silently taking over the whole world. They are extremely advanced. The tech and know how they possess is crazy. They already own a large portion of well known companies in the US, in the EU and they keep expanding. Then they push an entire planet into uncertainty with a virus. 

Those folks are on another level. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rupert the bear said:

ohh such an artiste what an art,what was it about F something.,you want bore hypocrite and uneducated take a long look in the mirror,oh how quaint a dinner party in the soi,my how civilised.dinner parties fleance  how trite dear.

Haha, wow that's childish (both grammar AND content) beyond belief, and certainly not worthy of a serious riposte. You're toast. Bye. 

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2021 at 4:50 PM, Speedhump said:

What the actual F is 'the evergrand pickle'? 

It may be the thing that finally lets the helium out of the over inflated balloon of the world economy. China has $27 trillion in real estate related debt, with nearly 100 million vacant housing units. And Evergrande is the largest RE developer with what appears to be unsustainable debt. If (more like when) they default, it could create a cascade effect. Especially coupled with runaway inflation in the US, and record low interest rates that will have to be raised. 

Expect a huge housing and stock market correction within the next 6-24 months. Huge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bojo said:

It's embarrassing TBH...............................can't use hindsight as an excuse on this one............................

The excuse is morality, which is not a great reason for failing billions of people, allowing entire countries to be sold into economic servitude. 'The West' simply would not build hospitals, transport, housing etc. in a country ostensibly as a philanthropic gesture, but in reality to lock them into increasing debt they can't repay ever, and remove their precious resources at a fraction of world value. This is not the 19th century,western guilt is strong and getting stronger thanks to media and liberal campaigns. 

On 11/24/2021 at 8:15 AM, Speedhump said:

Thank you! So Evergrand misspelt and without a capital letter to denote a company. No wonder I had to ask. I though the article ungrammatical in general. 

What is BTC?

I thought that they were the British Transport Commission - the long defunct quango which oversaw British Railways and the National Bus Company!

13 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

What is BTC?

I thought that they were the British Transport Commission - the long defunct quango which oversaw British Railways and the National Bus Company!

No idea. Ask the Rupert idiot who has been attacking me here. He's the resident financial bore. 

• Haha 1