Just met Thai ex wife for lunch

Pravda

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine your ex just dumped you. And then you find out she did it because of a Chinese guy. I guess that would hurt. ???? 

When a bad woman dumps a guy, it is a blessing. A gift. A message. Thanks. 

If that even happened. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

My b/f prefers Chinese, Korean or Japanese young men. But in Falangs, older - much older (40 years older in my case) - wins. Security + money.

All fine. We celebrate our 10th anniversary next Friday.

• Haha 1

They don't all like them.  Was friends with a Thai girl in US . I went down to her restaurant on weekend  to  eat and she sat with me.  2 pretty Chinese girls who had seen her talking/eating with me before  decided to agravate her. She was sitting with her back to them.  Being winter they had long parkas on. They strolled over to our table and proceded to unzip the coats. They were wearing low rider jeans where you could see the thong panties they  were wearing and tied up shirts with lace push up bras. They said  "Hi" to me , when she turned around and saw them she yelled  " you fxxxxing Chinese Ho's" and charged them. I had time to grab her before she reached them who were now laughing. She asked me "you think that cute ?"   I said  "a little" can't you see they only teasing you"  Hadsome other interactions with Thai and Chinese as well. One tThai girl I met (another restaurant  owner) I said 'You are Thai, you don't look Thai" she said That's becuase I not regular Thai I Chinese Thai"  (is that supposed tobe better? i think they think so.

2 minutes ago, Bigz said:

Chinese in Thailand are comparable to Jewish people in the western world in my opinion. They are usually fairly wealthy, well educated, most of them upper middle class and quite successful. Most I met are running trading businesses, gold shops or doctors/dentists. Of course some are not wealthy but this is the public opinion anyway. (Same as Jews in Europe) Naturally the majority of Thais won't like them just like the majority of Europeans secretly (sometimes openly) dislike Jews. Personally I find both Thai-Chinese and Jews nice people.

You have some proof that a majority dislike Jews?

<deleted>.

• Like 1