VOA from Bali - can i extend in county?

Hi

I will fly to Bangkok from Bali (I am UK citizen) on the 22nd December, with just a 30 day visa on arrival.  I cant get a 60 day visa as the Bali Thai embassy is closed and the I cant get to the one in Jakarta.

Once I arrive in country will i be able to extend my visa by 60 days using the covid visa extension scheme? Is it still running and to when?

Thanks so much.

You will get a 30 day visa exempt entry that can be extended for 30 days at immigration. You can get a 60 day covid 19 extension until January 25th at this time.

A VOA is only for 15 days after applying for it and paying the 2000 baht fee for it and is only allowed for those from 18 countries 

On 12/11/2021 at 6:53 AM, cape said:

How to Get from North Thailand to Bali , to avoid the smokey season? Any help much appreciated.

I’ve looked into going to Bali, and it’s practically impossible unless you have a special kitas visa, if you are living there or working there. If you go as tourist , you must enter through full quarantine, not sure but think it’s 10:days, and only in certain areas of Bali.  At the moment it’s heavy monsoon season until April/May,  so no pleasure, almost everything closed and strict rules.Have a look at the entry requirements and Bali forums for advice.