Pattaya Booster shots with a refere to Foreigners. how, where when?

The Hammer2021

20 hours ago, Malcolm Aussie said:

Hi treetops. Yes the mor prom app only has the 1 booster jab for me. So if I click on certificate and then covid-19 vaccine certificate it says " you are not fully vaccinated". I can see my vaccination record for the booster in the covid-19 vaccination record. Problem is this opens a popup that does not have your personal  details , so could be anyone, and also date is Thai format. I wanted a better format to update my health record in Australia. So I tried the international cartificate option. I thought this would not work as I only has 1 vaccine in the system. But it did work. I selected request for a covid-19 vaccination certificate, updated my details , added my passport jpeg, and selected e-vaccine passport. Selected a booking date and time. No idea why you need this booking date and time. Selected free of charge and ticked confirm information and hit confirm. The next day I got an email with my booster shot detailed as a single line on the international vaccine format. Exactly what I needed to send home. It has the correct date format and batch number etc. Hope this helps. It was a stab in the dark for me but worked

Thanks for the info, but I'm still not getting anywhere (it could just be me).  When I open the app I get this:

1317430842_morprom01.jpg.cdcad9e5ea883fff5c72a9607f2b1808.jpg

From there I select Certificate - is that right?  If I do I get this screen:

166656921_morprom02.jpg.355471ff991ea015f106ae6dff738cc5.jpg

But neither of these take me anywhere.  The top one just tells me I'm not fully vaccinated with an OK button that leaves me there, and the second one takes me to a MOPH webpage that says no information found.  Any pointers to what I'm doing wrong or different from you?

Edited by treetops

Announcement

of hospitals that are open for walk in services as follows:

1. Chonburi Hospital ***Register through the hospital appointment system* *-* Date 4 - 7 Jan 2022 (1,700 - 2,000 people per day) Time 08.00 - 15.00 Jan 8, 2022 (per day 1,700 - 2,000 people) from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. 1. Pfizer Syringe 1 - Syringe 2 formula, age 12 - 18 years and group 608, elderly, 7 disease groups and pregnant women. 2 Pfizer Syringe 3 for those who received Vaccination regimen as follows: Over 3 monthsdoses

2.1 Sinopharm Complete 22.2 Sinovac Complete 2 dose 2.3 AstraZeneca Complete 2 dose 2.4 Sinovac + AstraZeneca

2.5 Sinopharm + AstraZeneca 3. AstraZeneca Needle 1 - Needle 2 For people 18 years and older. To 4. AstraZeneca Syringe 3 for those who received the following vaccination formulations over 1 monthdoses

4.1. Sinopharm completed 2

4.2 Sinovac completed 2 doses 5. AstraZeneca Needle 3 for those who received the following vaccination formulations More than 3 months

5.1 Sinovac + AstraZeneca

5.2 Sinopharm + AstraZeneca 6. For the 2nd dose, the 3rd dose after infection, you can choose to receive the vaccine, both AstraZeneca and Pfizer. Location: Chonburi Hospital, Meeting Room, Floor 4, Outpatient Building. (Sujin Meeting Room) 2. Vibharam Hospital, Amata Nakorn, 7 January 2022 (items 1 - 4, 60 people per day) from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon 1. People who have never been vaccinated before, aged 12 years and over ( Pfizer formula 1-2) 2. Pfizer for those who have been infected with COVID-19 who have been cured for 1 month or more 3. Pfizer 3 needles for those who have received 2 Sinopharm injections in the past 3 months 4 . Pfizer 3 needles for those who have received 2 Sinovac injections in the past 3 months Location : Vibharam Hospital, Amata Nakorn

• Thanks 1

following walk-in hospitals are available:

9. Bang Lamung Hospital: 4-8 Jan 2022 (Pfizer 750 people per day and AstraZeneca 250 people per day) 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Pfizer for those who Age 12 years and over in the following cases: 1. Pfizer formula 1 - needle 2 2. Has been infected with COVID-19, cured for 1 month or more. Pfizer 3 dose for those who have received the following vaccine formula More than 3 months 1. Sinopharm complete 2 doses 2. Sinovac complete 2 dose 3. AstraZeneca complete 2 dose 4. Sinovac + AstraZeneca 5. Sinopharm + AstraZeneca AstraZeneca for people aged 18 years and over in the following cases: 1. AstraZeneca Syringe 1 - Syringe 2 2. AstraZeneca Syringe 1 - Pfizer Syringe 2 3. Has been infected with COVID-19, cured for 1 month or more. Astrazeneca Syringe 3 is for those who have received the following vaccination regimens More 1 month 1. 2 doses of Sinopharm 2. Sinovac 2 doses AstraZeneca 3 doses for those who received the following vaccination formulations over 3 months 1. Sinovac + AstraZeneca 2. Sinopharm + AstraZeneca Location : Bang Lamung Hospital

• Thanks 1

Banglamung Hospital today 8 am: walk in vaccination.  
Every  X minute a clerk brings a box with mixed numbers. and leave it on the table  All people fast try to get the best putting head and hands inside the box.
Nobody care about social distance (what is it ?)  I watched all and worried I run away ????

IMG_20220104_080239.jpg

IMG_20220104_080124.jpg

IMG_20220104_074723.jpg

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Is there still a walk in thingie at Royal Garden Mall or not?

Royal Garden Plaza, Beach road side entry.  Yes today 10 am, with three queues of people. With booking, no booking, to make registration

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

Where else is walk in apart from banlamung hospital ? Royal plaza beach road  still open for Booster ? Can I just bring proof of my first 2 Pfizer vaccines last year and get the booster?

Yes, you can register for a booster at Royal Garden Plaza on beach road from 11AM-3PM, Monday to Friday.

https://pcec.club/ANNOUNCEMENTS

Edited by Ohyesuare

2 hours ago, pixelaoffy said:

Forget plaza if you had 2 Pfizer previously  I was told ' government rule only Pfizer booster available to those who had other vaccine previously'.  

I was told the same thing around 1:30 this afternoon.  Which leaves these questions.   Is this rule new?  Does it apply generally, or only to Royal Garden Plaza vaccination site?   Does it leave any way for a Pfizer 2 dose person to get a booster in Pattaya?    Any thoughts or suggestions?

44 minutes ago, Tom F said:

I was told the same thing around 1:30 this afternoon.  Which leaves these questions.   Is this rule new?  Does it apply generally, or only to Royal Garden Plaza vaccination site?   Does it leave any way for a Pfizer 2 dose person to get a booster in Pattaya?    Any thoughts or suggestions?

I think you may get a booster of another name somewhere .. who knows.  Only real alternative is go to Bangkok 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mauroest said:

Banglamung Hospital today 8 am: walk in vaccination.  
Every  X minute a clerk brings a box with mixed numbers. and leave it on the table  All people fast try to get the best putting head and hands inside the box.
Nobody care about social distance (what is it ?)  I watched all and worried I run away

Very messy. Glad I went to the sports stadium and got my 3rd shot last week.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mauroest said:

I had the booster at walk in RG Plaza.  But they did not give me any receipt nor booking ID.
I just got a picture of bar code and type of vaccine I had
I cannot enter in MorPron because I do not have Thai ID or booking ID
Assistance told me to register on http://223.27.246.197/queue-pass/#loaded   ????     

They just gave it to you as a walk-in, you didn't have to register another day?

48 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

They just gave it to you as a walk-in, you didn't have to register another day?

I arrived, they record my passport on computer and soon after I had the jab. I was the last person that afternoon. After me they finished to work

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mauroest said:

I had the booster at walk in RG Plaza.  But they did not give me any receipt nor booking ID.
I just got a picture of bar code and type of vaccine I had
Assistance told me to register on http://223.27.246.197/queue-pass/#loaded   ????     

I am assuming that your first two injections were not Pfizer, correct?   Myself and another fellow were turned down at RG Plaza for that reason.  Since we were both told that "Thai government says no for Pfizer first two". I am now stuck wondering whether that "rule" applies everywhere.

13 hours ago, Tom F said:

I am assuming that your first two injections were not Pfizer, correct?   Myself and another fellow were turned down at RG Plaza for that reason.  Since we were both told that "Thai government says no for Pfizer first two". I am now stuck wondering whether that "rule" applies everywhere.

I had 2xAZ in Europe.  You must follow the program that every hospital has.
1 Mil of Moderna just arrived. Stay tuned, could be a booster for you

9 hours ago, mauroest said:

I had 2xAZ in Europe.  You must follow the program that every hospital has.
1 Mil of Moderna just arrived. Stay tuned, could be a booster for you

Well, that's the question:  does every hospital--or at least every government run program--now have the rule announced to BM and Pixelaoffy, and to me?   At the Royal Garden Plaza, administered by Banglamung Hospital, a government hospital.  "Thai government says if first two vaxx Pfizer, cannot have for 3rd."   If someone can answer this question directly, I know of two people who would appreciate it.

On 1/6/2022 at 7:59 AM, mauroest said:

I have the same problem registering for MorProm so am looking to get the yellow vaccination certificate/book, so thanks for the link, do you also have the address of where you're making an appointment for & details of what you need to take with you (I'm assuming passport & prove of vaccination). 

Thanks

MTV

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I have the same problem registering for MorProm so am looking to get the yellow vaccination certificate/book, so thanks for the link, do you also have the address of where you're making an appointment for & details of what you need to take with you (I'm assuming passport & prove of vaccination). 

Thanks

MTV

today should be the last walk-in day.  Too late to book

the Royal garden plaza has been organized by Pattaya city hospital
if you have ID, but problem with MorProm try desk 14  at 8 am at Pattaya city hospital. Good luck
if you have some kind of official proof of vaccination, print it and go to Health Center in Lamp Po park (fish market) Nakluea.  Very kind they help you to get Yellow book

• Thanks 1

Banglamung Hospital has a new  location for the vaccination operation this week ,10-15 January 2022. I don't know where is Wat Chittaphawan. I got my booster shot at the sports stadium already.

Direct quote from their Facebook page:

????Change the vaccination site from Banglamung Hospital to Wat Chittaphawan????
Due to the situation of COVID-19 outbreak at Banglamung Hospital, it is necessary to change the location of vaccination services.
From Banglamung Hospital to Wat Chittaphawan
Announcement!! ️ walk in
For the people in Chonburi or the people of other provinces living in Chonburi province.
Monday 10th to Saturday 15th January 2565 2600 people a day (Pfizer 2000 people a day and AstraZeneca 600 people a day)
At 08:00 a.m. Until 3 p.m. At Wat Chittapavan
Conditions as follows ????
1. Citizens who have not been vaccinated before age 12-17 years old (Pfizer formula 1-2)
And people who have not yet been vaccinated before 18 years of age (AtraZeneca formula 1-2) or (Atra Zeneca formula 1 Pfizer injection 2)
Or (Pfizer formula 1-2 needles)
2. I have been infected with Covid-19 and I have been cured for more than 1 month.
3. Pfizer 3rd injection or AstraZeneca 3rd injection for those who have received the following vaccine formula.
3.1 Sinopharm. Completed 2 injections for more than 1 month.
3.2 Sinovac. Complete 2 injections for more than 1 month.
3.3AstraZeneca 2 injections for more than 3 months.
3.4 Sinovac + AstraZeneca over 3 months
3.5 Sinopharm + AstraZeneca over 3 months
***Note that those who have received the Pfizer vaccine are the 2nd injection. If you are not 6 months old, you don't need to get the stimulus or booster 3 because you have enough immunity.