How to fill in a tm30

Shortly moving to a new home in a new province and fully aware of Tm30 requirements. I’ve downloaded the form but cannot fathom out what info goes into certain lines. I have searched but it seems I’m not the only one with the problem.  
eg. Have no problem with the first few lines but when come to present address is this the new address I’m staying at or the one I have just come from. 
And then further down it comes to to stay temporarily in the kingdom has stayed as which sounds more like my old address should be entered in those following lines. 
Thanks in anticipation of a helpful reply. 

31 minutes ago, poppysdad said:

when come to present address is this the new address I’m staying at or the one I have just come from. 

Which one is your present address? Present address, not past address.  New or the one you have just come from but no longer live at?

why do i read this stuff?

Well 50% helpful and the other from another moron with nothing better to do. 
When you consider that this is supposed to be done within 24 hours of arriving at my new address and probably not even unpacked at,  my present address is still possibly the one one I have just come from as that is the one I’m registered at until it is changed. Perhaps if they changed the wording from present to new it would then be easy. 

Sorry, I pasted the wrong thread link after my initial search

https://aseannow.com/topic/1106651-completing-tm30-form/

I guess you could just go to your new Imm office and complete the form with their guidance?

The assumption is that you are self-reporting, so you'd use the same address 2X.

In many cases it's a landlord at a different address reporting the alien at the new address, hence to the two entries. Of for the filer, one for the filee.

Edited by mtls2005

Many thanks mtls2005. Yes I will be self reporting mainly because the owner is absent and a friend of theirs is looking after things and they have never let to an alien before and really have no idea of the rules and regulations. Bit like my girlfriend who thinks I make a lot of it up. 

You just have to understand that on the TM30 there is the person that does the report, and then there is the foreigner for whom the notification is done.

In your case you are in both persons, which is why you put all your data twice on it.

1 hour ago, poppysdad said:

Well 50% helpful and the other from another moron with nothing better to do. 
When you consider that this is supposed to be done within 24 hours of arriving at my new address and probably not even unpacked at,  my present address is still possibly the one one I have just come from as that is the one I’m registered at until it is changed. Perhaps if they changed the wording from present to new it would then be easy. 

Take it there blank and the IO will help you.