90 Day Online Report (New System) Successful

11 hours ago, treetops said:

What office do you report to?

i used this or previous system to report to Chonburi and BKK offices. I don't think it matters as it is an online system and there is no mention of the office on a form you get. "Written at:" portion of TM47 stays blank

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, MasterBaker said:

I don't think it matters as it is an online system and there is no mention of the office on a form you get.

We're operating under the impression that local offices review (manually, or automagically) each submission.

And many still appear to be getting a variation on the rejection for a mismatch on the valid extension of stay.

Sharing the office used for both successful and unsuccessful filings with the "new" system seems like a minor ask.

It might allow others to gauge their potential success rate and plan accordingly.

We're seeing more and more successful reports, especially from various corners of the kingdom. Not so many from Bangkok, yet. Hard to tell, quite honestly, if this is an improvement? Many folks used to "old" systems, web and app, fine for a period, until they couldn't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mav said:

I submitted mine online on 10 December but it is still showing as pending.

I am getting to the stage where I will be over the 7 days allowed after the due date.

Your call.

Personally I would do it in person within the 7 days. 

48 minutes ago, davidhen said:

Am I correct in assuming that everyone 90-day-reporting online owns a printer? Otherwise, how does one get the slip of paper into their passport --- or is this not required when reporting online?

I think there may still be places where you could print it out or have it printed.

If not save the receipt for the it on your phone if you have a smart one. 

Just to add to this topic. 

I registered yesterday for the first time, and received my notification this morning. 

All in all it took me 15 minutes yesterday and a 24 hour wait time! Brilliant in my opinion.

Nong  Khai  office.

Just as an aside due to circumstances I had previously done via a local agent for 300baht. 

Easy breezy, lemon squeezy.

I do have a printer so that helps, but I am sure easy to do a screen shot on phone. Or any given print shop will help. I printed some stuff from a gmail account and it cost 10 baht. Most seem to have a computer with all the icons for email, chrome, etc already set up. 

Edited by rct99q
Spellingof khai

1 hour ago, Hitcho56 said:

Re: Print Copy of report- just take a screen shot and keep on phone

Wouldn't the PDF be sufficient? Better?

Or even just log in using a mobile browser, retrieve the submittal/receipt, and show those pesky BMW drivers you're an alien in good standing.

2 hours ago, davidhen said:

Am I correct in assuming that everyone 90-day-reporting online owns a printer? Otherwise, how does one get the slip of paper into their passport --- or is this not required when reporting online?

The confirmation slip is emailed to you as a pdf file. I save it to my phone. 

I also applied online with the new system on the 13/12 . 
Received acknowledgment but not got the slip as yet!

if you haven’t got a printer then you can email it to someone with a printer ( answer to a question from someone)

8 minutes ago, wmccpa112253 said:

I filed the 90 day online December 11 and got confirm that they received it.  Still no response or error message.  Still pending.  
So I just went to Chiangmai office at Promenade and it took 5 minutes.

My IO is a 250 km round trip. When there, I usually have to wait for the laid back, out shopping or still at lunch, staff to slowly process an application, before the return journey can begin. Best part of a day wasted. Despite requests, they wont adjust my details to work with the old online system as that would require effort.

However, they didn't have a problem making the effort to fine me 2000 bht when I went over by a week or so to coincide with the yearly extension.

Since then I have used the postal method, but the return letter never finds me.

My report is due again in a week or two, this new system will be gold if it actually works. (I have the password)

5 hours ago, davidhen said:

i just save to phone, the important thing to do is add dates to your phone calendar so you don't miss the deadlines i.e. 15 days beforehand and actual deadline

Applied: Time Received : 2021-12-15 09:35:23.0 (UTC +7)

Approved Date : 2021-12-17 15:32:27.0 (UTC +7)

Khon Kaen office.

For me the previous system also worked and I liked the instant approval.

This has taken about 30 hours.

A mate has not been lucky. Rejected once again and I ran out of ideas why.

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Applied: Time Received : 2021-12-15 09:35:23.0 (UTC +7)

Approved Date : 2021-12-17 15:32:27.0 (UTC +7)

Khon Kaen office.

For me the previous system also worked and I liked the instant approval.

This has taken about 30 hours.

A mate has not been lucky. Rejected once again and I ran out of ideas why.

Glad you had success. Wonder if your previous success with old system is a factor. 

Think for folk such as myself that have been "booted" from online for some time.....the reports from folks that now have success and previously did not are golden. 

Those reports give a hope that new system is big improvement. 

Edited by DrJack54

[email protected] PM

to me

Your won for STAYING LONGES THAN 30 DAYS

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON: 2022-03-04 (UTC

+71

A

National USA AMERICAN

Approved Date: 2021-12-17 20:28:32:0 (UTC+2)

Please reached file for actions formation

The ens agented Pease da rast reply in case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI

Hello everyone. I am not trying to boast or anything like that. But I have been following this 90 days reporting very closely since I read about its availability on this forum. Thanks to the members for that information.  Now getting to what I wanted to say is that I think that I am the first one from Chiang Mai immigration office to report that my submission was successfully approved just one day before it expires.  Maybe I might be wrong and there might be more from Chiang Mai immigration office that got successfully approved. Anyhow I wanted to share this news and tell those from Chiang Mai immigration office that Chiang Mai immigration office is participating in online application approvals. My email notification had a PDF attachment that I could save on a USB drive and print it in a copy center store.  My previous online reporting app from Google play worked for one year of reporting and when I got a new extension of one more year I started getting overstay warning when I tried to do the reporting. Since then I have been doing my reporting in person until this new reporting version started in December. Thanks for everything. Peace. Sorry my edited and redacted version of my email is not the best, but I did my best to edit my name, passport number etc. 

18 minutes ago, Ravi98008 said:

[email protected] PM

to me

Your won for STAYING LONGES THAN 30 DAYS

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON: 2022-03-04 (UTC

+71

A

National USA AMERICAN

Approved Date: 2021-12-17 20:28:32:0 (UTC+2)

Please reached file for actions formation

The ens agented Pease da rast reply in case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI

Hello everyone. I am not trying to boast or anything like that. But I have been following this 90 days reporting very closely since I read about its availability on this forum. Thanks to the members for that information.  Now getting to what I wanted to say is that I think that I am the first one from Chiang Mai immigration office to report that my submission was successfully approved just one day before it expires.  Maybe I might be wrong and there might be more from Chiang Mai immigration office that got successfully approved. Anyhow I wanted to share this news and tell those from Chiang Mai immigration office that Chiang Mai immigration office is participating in online application approvals. My email notification had a PDF attachment that I could save on a USB drive and print it in a copy center store.  My previous online reporting app from Google play worked for one year of reporting and when I got a new extension of one more year I started getting overstay warning when I tried to do the reporting. Since then I have been doing my reporting in person until this new reporting version started in December. Thanks for everything. Peace. Sorry my edited and redacted version of my email is not the best, but I did my best to edit my name, passport number etc. 

Thanks for your report

This to me is significant as you previously had rejection.

So hopefully this is positive going forward.

25 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Still "appears" overly office dependent.

And nearly as random as the "old" systems.

Need to see 90-ish % success rate from all offices.

The important thing is that people are able to submit a online report when they could not do it before. There have been reports of rejected reports with no reason given. Those could be for various reason and that includes a report not being within the window for reporting.

i think you will be waiting a long time for all offices to be reported as 90% successful since there's at least one in every province now.

If you are one of those that have not been able to submit a report you should at least try it to find if it works for you now.

• Like 1