Intense anxiety from Thai beer

Benithon

6 minutes ago, LennyW said:

Leo is probably the best of a dodgy lot, Leo recipe was created by a German Brewmaster. 

I could barely walk from my hangover today, what are they brewing that with anyway? Rice and salt water? Omg never ever again.... 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Unless the poster commits to saying how many beers he had its a bit speculative. If it was a couple its an issue, if it was 10-20 then its juts a hangover, get over it , it was self induced. These days for me , 3 tins of uk 4% lager or 2 large chang and I want to go to sleep - after a beetroot sandwich and servicing the wife of course

Is 'servicing the wife and beetroot sandwich' the same as 'redwings' for Hells Angels?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

Ive been trying that   Chang Cold Brew beer.    Very nice drop with a malt flavour, but    jesus wept  does it  get my stomach going the next day, unlike regular Chang or Leo.   I'll be brave though, and persevere.

Have tried the Chang coffee~Infused one.

Kind off kills 2 Birds with one stone

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LennyW said:

Leo is probably the best of a dodgy lot, Leo recipe was created by a German Brewmaster. 

He should be sacked then ????, tasteless and weak, worst of the lot. Chang if no other, Cheers and Tapper are not too bad, but I draw the line at Leo, even if free.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe it was old stock from late 2019.

thai beer tastes "off" coming off the bottling line, can only imagine how rotten it must be if it sat around in temperature for a year or so?

Vintage?

Most probly it just that, ai thought it was perhaps tainted beer, then come to think of it it's likely expired stock post CV, just recovered from the hangover today. I think that's it for me on the beers , Not worth it IMHO.

Try Leo 8.

It is a lot less sweet and it has more of a bitter taste.

Mind you, it is a tad stronger.

Friends and I regularly drink a variety of beers at home. In order of preference :-

Leo 8

Singha

Chang

Leo

We also go for Tsing Tao and Beer Lao at times.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

He should be sacked then ????, tasteless and weak, worst of the lot. Chang if no other, Cheers and Tapper are not too bad, but I draw the line at Leo, even if free.

Cheers has that petrol aftertaste, tapper 6.5% doesn't, they've disguised it well