Belly Laughs

KannikaP

On 12/24/2021 at 5:03 PM, CharlieH said:

Only fools n horses ????

Billy Conolly , 2 Ronnies, from years gone by.

More rrecent stand up comedians like, Sarah Milligan,Kevin Bridges.

The only fools and horses one when they buy the dolls, and find out they are blow up ones ! Well, I  laughed  till I cried !

One foot in the Grave, when an ambulance delivers a very aged sick  lady  to The Melroses place by mistake and puts her in Victors bed !  That’s another hysterical one. 

8 hours ago, Mansell said:

The only TV show that makes me laugh out loud is Would I Lie To You. Funniest thing on television. It is a BBC show, but there are repeats on DAVE which only shows repeats of many different shows.

I never liked that one but a similar show, Have I got more news for you had me laughing out loud. I recorded the one with Rolf Harris and whatever his ( since discovered ) sins, he was indeed a great entertainer.

I would have to say Top Gear with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and Jason Dawe (don't watch it any more since they left) and South Park as they still make fun of everything and everybody equally.

Non TV, my wife. We recently received a box from my mom in the states with some roll-on pain medication. The words "Roll-on" caught her eye and she was about to try it out under her arms. 

Naw, I didn't let her. ????

Please don't take this as Thai bashing because that isn't the intention... But my laugh came from reading about the new digital nomad visa Thailand is considering. One of the reasons given for why it is such a good idea is Thailand's "Blazing Fast" Internet speeds! This absolutely prompted an audible belly laugh from me!

I wonder if I will only consider the things I find funny now when I’m hitting my 60’s+. While they are all funny, there are a lot more things out there that are just as great. Bill Burr, Urzila Carlson, mark normand,, Arj Barker, Andrew Schultz to name a few. 

On 12/24/2021 at 7:19 PM, KannikaP said:

What was the last thing you hear or saw which really really made you laugh?

The old Italian guy near me, opening his new restaurant (the last 2 failed) Using an alcoholic Australian and a Thai Cop as business partners. :coffee1: 

• Haha 1

How I met your mother is very funny and extremely non PC. It mocks women, but also men, and really sticks it to Canadians and anywhere outside New York. So far no token minorities put in for no reason except wokeness.

If Britman hasn't watched it I'm sure he will enjoy. Has a character that indulges in casual sex with any available woman and kicks them out after.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

7 hours ago, Phuum said:

Joe Biden is my favourite comedian. The gift that keeps on giving. His latest gaffe was hilarious: 'Lets go Brandon, I agree'. ????

Not a Biden fan, but surely a huge improvement on the imbecile that preceded him. Injecting with disinfectant took comedy to a new level.

• Like 2

The grand tour, Jaaggs episode. Downing half a bottle of wine and saying its corked. I love watching those three mess around. It's like they're my mates. 

Even something silly like Jack Whitehall and his dad. I know I shouldn't find it funny, but I can't help it. His dad is naturally the star of the show with his directness.