Brit, 82, arrested in Nong Khai on child sex abuse charges

webfact

3 minutes ago, elcaro said:

I have these posts because it always shows how many paedophiles are on our forum. ????

And I hate these posts because they show how many people are willing to condemn someone who is accused of being a paedophile before the evidence has been examined and had their day in court.

It would be far too easy for someone with a grudge to say Mr. or Mrs. X is a paedophile, and for police to provide fake evidence or testament, so unjustly ruining X's life.

In the case of the original alleged paedophile, he's already been blacklisted from Thailand, even though he and the evidence have been nowhere near a judge.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Oxx said:

And I hate these posts because they show how many people are willing to condemn someone who is accused of being a paedophile before the evidence has been examined and had their day in court.

It would be far too easy for someone with a grudge to say Mr. or Mrs. X is a paedophile, and for police to provide fake evidence or testament, so unjustly ruining X's life.

In the case of the original alleged paedophile, he's already been blacklisted from Thailand, even though he and the evidence have been nowhere near a judge.

I totally agree with you, Lets see what the outcome is and any evidence to support, If he is guilty then throw away the key

On 12/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Sickening that anyone touch an under aged child, that said if one had enough evidence to convict, one could ask the shoe size of the alleged and then open the cell door, telling them that they are free, later advising the court that the alleged disappeared, problem sorted. 

I would think that word would spread quickly amongst their own and if that was also reported, i.e. after arrested paedophiles kept disappearing, the others might just get it, that or have their shoes sizes taken when arrested and have justice served.

Agree: Sickening that these animals can go UNDITECTED for so long, but I remember another case many years ago in Bangkok when Big Joke was the Thai savior, a very wealthy pedophile was  detained in Bangkok. Never charged. never jailed. Same pedo found in Cambodia a year later. So much for Long time in jail. Pedophiles should NEVER be allowed out of prison.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 10:23 AM, worgeordie said:

Another dirty old man arrested, don't stop looking ,you need

to find them all and put them away for a long time, nothing

worse than a kiddy fiddler, 

"the parents who did this would be arrested too."  they are

just as bad,who could do that to their children..no matter

how poor.

regards Worgeordie

Exactly right. The lowest of the low life scum. lock the mother away forever so she can never repeat, and the Farang Death Penalty.

2 minutes ago, SW Happy said:

Exactly right. The lowest of the low life scum. lock the mother away forever so she can never repeat, and the Farang Death Penalty.

What's his mother got to do with it? She'd be at least 100yrs old, but probably dead.

????????

14 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're welcome, someone has to point out the gratuitous, Thai-bashing inaccuracies sometimes.

Indeed Inspector Clouseau , without your superior knowledge and corrections, this forum and most likely the world would be doomed

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Have you infiltrated the jury?  She hasn't been found guilty of anything, yet.

You seriously think that facing the charges she is facing is NOT serious trouble?  Really?  And you seriously think she might be innocent? 
   Uhmmm….yeah…..okay. 555555 :cheesy::cheesy:  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Catoni said:

Have you infiltrated the jury?  She hasn't been found guilty of anything, yet.

You seriously think that facing the charges she is facing is NOT serious trouble?  Really?  And you seriously think she might be innocent? 

Didn't say that they aren't serious charges, nor that I condone the behaviour that she is charged with. 

I did say that, so far, she is innocent of the charges as she has not yet been found guilty, that's all!   

Doesn't matter what I think, or what you think, it's what the jury thinks, they're the only ones who have actually seen and heard the evidence...we have not!

46 minutes ago, BestB said:

You're welcome, someone has to point out the gratuitous, Thai-bashing inaccuracies sometimes.

Indeed Inspector Clouseau , without your superior knowledge and corrections, this forum and most likely the world would be doomed

Thank you, I'm happy that you recognise that.  If you really think that I'm a "Clouseau", why don't you point out where I've got it wrong?

42 minutes ago, Catoni said:

She may well be found not guilty, however that does not always equate  to innocent. Which no defendant is ever found.

Agree with Big Joke except on one particular point. Hunt all of those pedophiles, irrespective of foreign or Thai - if they are convicted, they should be shot, together with rapists and drug dealers. 

But then the treehuggers will come again and pray for mercy due to terrible childhood etc. Irrespective of what led to the conviction - rid society of such individuals as there is no healing! 

• Thanks 1

These Thai women have to realize it’s not too late to press charges even though you’re in your 30s and upward if the man raped you when you were a minor You can still have him arrested for rape and take him to civil court and take his possessions. Even if you agreed to have sex with him it does not matter you were still under the age of consent

• Confused 1

If the arrested is guilty and any others involved  deserve  everything  and more they that they will get.  There is no excuse  for this.  By the quoted statement  made, "its human trafficking," so by definition  any bar owner pimping out ladies it trafficking in persons,  as they are too facilitating profit for flesh.  Just not in persons under 15.  So, will there start to be situations with bars?  Just asking the obvious. 

22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Didn't say that they aren't serious charges, nor that I condone the behaviour that she is charged with. 

I did say that, so far, she is innocent of the charges as she has not yet been found guilty, that's all!   

Doesn't matter what I think, or what you think, it's what the jury thinks, they're the only ones who have actually seen and heard the evidence...we have not!

I always thought that there was no jury in a Thai trial just a judge ? 

1 hour ago, robblok said:
23 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Expand  

I always thought that there was no jury in a Thai trial just a judge ? 

You're right but I was commenting on the Maxwell trial that I always thought that was being held in the US!

1 hour ago, Chris.B said:

They are normally pom wannabes. ????????

Don't kid your self Chris 

Although i have met a few English guys doing there best to pass of as an Australian . What for I really do not  know or understand .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Chris.B said:

They are normally pom wannabes

It has been several hundred years since the Brits ( poms ) first came to Australia and subsequent generations have become wholly Australian and in turn learned their perverted “ Sick “ ways in Australia.

so leave the Poms out of it.

Yes we have sicko’s in the U.K. but so does every nation across the world and they are ALL entirely home grown

• Like 2