78 people killed on Thailand’s roads on Monday, 1,212 in December

webfact

4 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Good idea, whilst sleeping as well? And my one year old, can I get a mask fir him. 

Silly answer jacko.

Why not, if having  problems, although I might suggest closing the windows and using a purifier instead,,,, DUH!

Many poor sufferers of sleep apnea wear a facemask to sleep without making a fuss. The farmers aren't going to lose their livelihood for your sake!

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Why not, if having  problems, although I might suggest closing the windows and using a purifier instead,,,, DUH!

I do that. DUH to you too.

And I wish every farmer who was caught burning their fields was heavily fined and/or put in monkey house.

On 12/29/2021 at 1:38 PM, MasterBaker said:

maybe time to stop worry about Covid and focus on this problem, cause, clearly, that's what kills people in Thailand

Alcohol and Tobacco kills more Thai people than accidents and Covid, should a ban on Alcohol and Tobacco ensue, would sure save a lot of lives.

But as the Government Taxes these drugs that kills thousands of their own citizens annually, the carnage carries on unabated. 

Of course this doesn't just apply to Thailand, 1.3 Million people will die each and every year on the worlds roads, Alcohol and Tobacco will Kill many many times more and cause countless problems for society, yet Alcohol is legal and Incredibly, in this day and age of information people still smoke cigarettes by choice, the mind boggles at the last piece, with all we know about cigarettes people still suck that poison down, then down some Alcohol that kills millions every year and go on about accidents whilst they are committing slow suicide, madness. 

Edited by Broken Record
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I do that. DUH to you too.

And I wish every farmer who was caught burning their fields was heavily fined and/or put in monkey house.

Let the families starve, that'll teach them for daring to be poor, is that your answer ?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

Let the families starve, that'll teach them for daring to be poor, is that your answer ?

Burning their cane and rice stubble does not decrease the money they get for their produce. It only kills them, their families and the rest of the population quicker.

In fact, I did read that the sugar processing factories will/should not receive burned cane.