Tourists return to Maya Bay after three year closure

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Maya Bay in Krabi is open again after being closed for three years.

If the photo is true then it does look more organised... but then again masses haven't exactly returned to Thailand yet.

Hope it stays that way.

• Like 1

While I openly dislike this whole plandemic, I need to admit it have one big big upside:

The nature is recovering from the human masses. You can see it EVERYWHERE and this is a great example!

While I think there should be other solutions to the ever-growing human population, due to lack of natural enemies and natural selection, than gen-therapy "vaccinations" or one-child-policies like in China, many problems we have in our world today are de facto to the masses of humans and especially how they behave.

This new policy, that not too many people at one time can access the spot and maybe you need to book weeks in advance to get a free slot, make sure that just people go there that REALLY want to go there. And that they behave in an adequate manner and treating our mother earth like she deserves.

I remember seeing a video from some years ago, where Maya Bay was so full of people, like you cannot even see the sand anymore. It was not a beach full of people, it was a bunch of people with a bit of sand in between.

It was from a documentary and in this documentary a marine biologist said that the mass tourism is completely destroying the life under the ocean and it needs to stop.

So after always rambling about the QR codes and vaccine passports, I finally came here to say something good about all this. Nature is recovering and I am so happy about that. And this time I honestly believe that the forces in power are encouraging this because of good intentions, because in the end it is their home as well. While I surely still disagree with the control and power-grabbing through the digital identity being pushed with this vaccine passport QR code thing, but this is another topic.

• Like 1