Mor Phrom App

jayboy

My Mor Phrom app on my iPhone was working well until recently.Now when I open it after entering my password it disappears completely before I can log in.Is it possible to delete the app and download again? I suppose the more sensible option would be to hang on until the software is fixed.Anyone else experienced similar issues?

9 hours ago, jayboy said:

My Mor Phrom app on my iPhone was working well until recently.Now when I open it after entering my password it disappears completely before I can log in.Is it possible to delete the app and download again? I suppose the more sensible option would be to hang on until the software is fixed.Anyone else experienced similar issues?

You're slightly better off than I am..  Mine does not work at all, has never worked, and shows no sign of ever working.

I have deleted/re-downloaded a couple of times, complained a couple of times, received no answer, and have been hanging on for over 6 months.

Just thought you'd love to know, best of luck, M

2 minutes ago, fersken said:

I was in yesterday to get the yellow vaccine card, and asked as I have not been able to make the app work if they could help me, they said the app is only for Thais??

Not true, if you have been vaccinated and given a 13 digit number at the top of your certificate starting with a 6 you can register the program and it works flawlessly.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, fersken said:

I was in yesterday to get the yellow vaccine card, and asked as I have not been able to make the app work if they could help me, they said the app is only for Thais??

Nonsense. It is in English too, and when I got my third jab yesterday they fixed a problem which prevented me registering (wouldn't accept my phone number). Now all is well. Strangely, though, when I checked it again later it didn't require my password. Which isn't actually a word, it's a number ????

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, fersken said:

No that's not correct.Lots of foreigners have the app.I can see why they said that though.It's because a 13 digit number is required.Foreigners who have a pink card or who are registered on a blue tabien baan (PRs) have one.I'm not sure about this but my impression that many foreigners without either also have the app.I think the software at the vaccination centers requires a 13 digit number.

1 minute ago, jayboy said:

No that's not correct.Lots of foreigners have the app.I can see why they said that though.It's because a 13 digit number is required.Foreigners who have a pink card or who are registered on a blue tabien baan (PRs) have one.I'm not sure about this but my impression that many foreigners without either also have the app.I think the software at the vaccination centers requires a 13 digit number.

The 13 digit number is on your vaccination certificate and starts with a 6.

Thank you for your reply.  My 13 ID number starts with 0 and I have read here on Asean now that many foreigners are registered but I can not do much more when I am told by an official that it is only for Thais.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fersken said:

Thank you for your reply.  My 13 ID number starts with 0 and I have read here on Asean now that many foreigners are registered but I can not do much more when I am told by an official that it is only for Thais.

My 13 digit vaccine ID also begins with a zero. Mor Prom works just fine for me.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, fersken said:

You can call back and most likely speak to someone else who’ll tell you something completely different.... remember where you are!

• Like 1

The app was working fine on my phone up until I came overseas for work recently. When I click on the app, it goes to the login page for about 1 second then closes again. 

I do not use a VPN on my phone so it cannot be related to that, as per some of the other posters. 

Only thing that's changed on my phone is that I have swapped the Thai SIM for a local one in the country I'm working but that shouldn't effect things as I'm using the company WIFI anyway. 

I stupidly forgot my password and username that I entered (it was signing in automatically), so  I do not want to risk uninstall/reinstall of the app. 

Any suggestions?

22 hours ago, fersken said:

There should be an number that says ID number on your certificate that says 6-0000-xxxxx-xx-x

The question would be, where are you from.  Are you here on a work related visa and then have a Pink Thai Non Immigration card that is also a work permit.

The 13 digit number is on 2 places on your certificate, if you have a certificate that was issued by a hospital here in Thailand with the MOPH emblem on the certificate in Green.

22 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Nonsense. It is in English too, and when I got my third jab yesterday they fixed a problem which prevented me registering (wouldn't accept my phone number). Now all is well. Strangely, though, when I checked it again later it didn't require my password. Which isn't actually a word, it's a number ????

I really need the solution to this. Same problem, I need the phone number corrected in the system so it can send me a new OTP password. How did they fix it for you?

8 minutes ago, audaciousnomad said:

I really need the solution to this. Same problem, I need the phone number corrected in the system so it can send me a new OTP password. How did they fix it for you?

Re-register is what I was told back when my number changed in August of last year.  f it will not let you re-register because you are using the same e-mai then you might need to create a new G-mail or such account.

2 hours ago, audaciousnomad said:
On 1/7/2022 at 9:01 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

I have no idea. Someone asked for my phone number and took my phone into a room, and a minute or two later emerged with it working. I later found the OTP had been received to activate it. The original problem, I think, was that no-one had actually asked me for a phone number before during my first two jabs so no phone number was in their system. Result - wouldn't accept my phone number when I entered it. Basically a problem of their own making. Again, how they fixed it I have no idea. Probably they entered my number into the system, something that should have been done months ago, before activating the app for me.

The advice given on this site is to return to where you got your jabs and ask them to fix it. Which is what I did when getting my third. They did say they'd done the same for another farang (only one other as it's a small village hospital so there aren't that many of us  around ???? )

But I would say that having the app isn't essential. I will tend to use the paper certificate I received to prove my vaccination status. That works 100% of the time and doesn't need an internet connection. Also, I noticed that the paper version named Pfizer as my third vaccine whereas the app only showed the manufacturer and code number. The previous two jabs, Sinovac and AZ, were named as such on the app. Strange that the Pfizer one wasn't.