Beer girl posts pictures of "loadsa money"! Now she's graduated without having to rely on parents

webfact

I think it is interesting that she shows all those bundles of money and she writes she use the money she made while she studies. When did you take these pictures? Once a month, and then she spend that money? Or did she make double the amount and the pictures are only from the leftover after doing that job and living from the money for years?

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, fredscats said:

Yeah right   I think not

We had these girls at the food court close to our house.

They were pushy, brought more jugs of beer when they had been told very clearly NOT to bring more. One took a liking to my Thai son who was sitting with his wife and 3 daughters. She insisted on passing the palms of her hands all over his face and kissing him. He told her to stop and her loud overt beer girl buddy intervened and insisted that her buddy be given a big tip to stop.

Son paid the bill and left quickly, no tip. Never been back to that venue or any places with these girls. 

Other customers complained about similar incidents. Owner eventually stopped all the beer companies from having beer girls at that venue.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

she probably had someone 'taking care' of her at the same time

not seen the local Chang girls working anywhere the past year due to covid restrictions, curious to know where she had been working

Oddly enough, I saw several of them serving tables outside a local beer shop a month or two back.