Video: Ex attacks former lover's new man and abducts her in broad daylight in Bangkok suburbs

webfact

On 1/11/2022 at 10:27 AM, webfact said:

Police radioed ahead but the assailants all got away.

Investigations continue. 

Police radioed ahead but the KIDNAPPERS all got away.
Call it what it is.  But?  Perhaps in Thailand their is no such offense as kidnapping? 

Edited by ArcticFox

I hope that some of the other people got some cell phone video of this event, as well as maybe license 

plate numbers and hopefully the guy who got beat up know the names of some of the ex's pals.

Money may not be enough to help the ex, but I wonder just how connected he is. Is he some government

or Hi So rich family son?  I guess we will all stay tuned to see if there is a news story in a few days.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Confuscious said:

We always see a video or a newsflash that such things happen, but we never see the aftermath.
Are the culprits found?
What is their punishment?
Etc..

True.

Occasionally , there is a follow up story showing the miscreants at a police station waiing for the cameras and paying the 500 baht fine but more often than not , the wealthier they are the less likely this is to happen unless there is a significant stink made on social media ....... and even then .......

On 1/11/2022 at 2:42 PM, hughrection said:

I don't want to hark on about the 'good ole days' but this would never have been allowed to occur and especially not letting a woman being dragged away by her hair. 

Lol,

Sadly, a man being kicked half unconscious is generally considered fair game in our society (often filmed, viewed for pleasure, and applauded), but harm a hair on a woman's head....oh no... that's crossing the line!

23 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I doubt they can Wai their way out of this one.

Assault, kidnapping, vehicular theft....    

....  Wild events which have no place in any civilised society....  hope all the aggressors serve time. 

As per SOP I doubt we will see any follow up to this story and find out whether they were charged, jailed etc.

We never see any follow up to any story printed here... (Just two interesting ones below, never a wrap up or follow up story).... 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1233987-udon-police-arrest-swiss-expat-who-killed-armed-intruder-at-his-home/page/16/?tab=comments

https://aseannow.com/topic/1244753-israeli-who-escaped-quarantine-will-be-charged-and-deported/

• Like 2

On 1/11/2022 at 8:56 AM, Harveyboy said:

you have a point if it was farang yes the foreigners would end up the guilty ones...but why didn't any thais help.. nothing to be gained i suppose eh 

It can work the same way in the UK, get involved and you could be the one who ends up in court and in prison. Much can be said for "minding our own business".

On 1/11/2022 at 2:42 PM, hughrection said:

I get your point but isn't it sickening that we live in such a passive society!

I don't want to hark on about the 'good ole days' but this would never have been allowed to occur and especially not letting a woman being dragged away by her hair. I am sure that she was protesting and yet no one assisted.

It is sickening & makes me very sad to be living in current time. ????

Unfortunately  this is something we hav to live with