Norwegian tourist wanted for positive Covid test in Thailand: I got very nervous

webfact

18 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

"and adds that he also gave the hospital the address of the guesthouse he was staying at."

So why did it take three days to find him???

He was where he said he would be.

One day to find him, 2 to get mobilized. Have you ever tried to get a Thai cop to do something straight away?

On 1/12/2022 at 11:37 AM, Thaiwrath said:

Where he is waiting for his nose to stop running !

No wonder he got the virus, if that photo is anything to go by, he is obese. His mentality is also  questionable if disfiguring himself with all these tattoos is anything to go by.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SmokeandIce said:

In my 62 years of life, I have never found that people with tattoos have a universal evil persona.  You really need to get out more.

"In my 62 years of life, I have never found that people with tattoos have a universal evil persona." True, but what about his mentality? Disfiguring himself like that.

6 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Thanks for that. Sounds like your from that neck of the woods.

I wasn't so much referring to his tatts but rather to his physique.

Looks like a muscular guy. 

The Vikings always seem to be portrayed that way.

Did they pillage and plunder...

Might have them mixed up with the Huns.

My history knowledge is minimal.

Here is a fun and very short description, but if you want to dig deeper, there is plenty of material out there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/about-history.com/how-different-were-swedish-danish-and-norwegian-vikings/%3famp

26 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

"In my 62 years of life, I have never found that people with tattoos have a universal evil persona." True, but what about his mentality? Disfiguring himself like that.

I don't like tattoos but i don't judge people who have them.  Goes a bit far saying its disfiguring (in your narrow mind maybe).

Just learn to live and let live, as long as its a nice guy what is the problem. 

I rather see a tattooed nice guy then a guy in a suit who beats up his wife. 

Its actions that count not looks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

I don't like tattoos but i don't judge people who have them.  Goes a bit far saying its disfiguring (in your narrow mind maybe).

Just learn to live and let live, as long as its a nice guy what is the problem. 

I rather see a tattooed nice guy then a guy in a suit who beats up his wife. 

Its actions that count not looks.

Sorry Rob, I respect your opinion, but I would not be comfortable sitting with someone with tattoos covering almost his whole body, some small ones no problem. I don't mind anyone disagreeing with me in normal circumstances, but appearance does matter to me, it can say a lot about people.

8 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Sorry Rob, I respect your opinion, but I would not be comfortable sitting with someone with tattoos covering almost his whole body, some small ones no problem. I don't mind anyone disagreeing with me in normal circumstances, but appearance does matter to me, it can say a lot about people.

If you judge people by the cover you can miss out on a lot of great friendships.

Sure some tattoos seem more spooky than others, and facial tattoos are probably a thing that scare away most.

But if you sit down with people and have a beer or two and ask what their tattoos represent,

you will find out that you most likely have a lot in common.

Each tattoo normally represent a story or a point in someone's life where certain things happened.

It's not like all people with tattoos are mentally unstable.

Some probably are, but so are people with no tattoos. 

What about Thai people, that has a ton of Buddhist tattoos?

Do you feel uncomfortable being around those too?

2 minutes ago, Stargeezr said:

What would a big guy with so many tattoos be nervous about?

Looks like a case of misunderstanding to me.

I am wondering why so many Norwegians are making the news lately, is the Winter in 

Norway brutal this year?

Some parts had -35 celcius in December ????

No wonder they want some sun in Thailand.

26 minutes ago, Virt said:

If you judge people by the cover you can miss out on a lot of great friendships.

Sure some tattoos seem more spooky than others, and facial tattoos are probably a thing that scare away most.

But if you sit down with people and have a beer or two and ask what their tattoos represent,

you will find out that you most likely have a lot in common.

Each tattoo normally represent a story or a point in someone's life where certain things happened.

It's not like all people with tattoos are mentally unstable.

Some probably are, but so are people with no tattoos. 

What about Thai people, that has a ton of Buddhist tattoos?

Do you feel uncomfortable being around those too?

Yes, if a monk sat beside me, I would get up and walk away, I don't want any mans bare flesh near me. The same applies to shirtless farangs.

Just now, possum1931 said:

Yes, if a monk sat beside me, I would get up and walk away, I don't want any mans bare flesh near me. The same applies to shirtless farangs.

So if they put on a shirt it's ok?

It's just the visual look of the tattoos that is a problem?