Doing 90 day report online. Confused.

giddyup

My 90 day report falls due on the 16th of this month, so for the first time in 11 years decided to try and do it online rather than risk catching something queueing at Immigration. I first successfully registered then filled out all the necessary details, then received an email say my info had been received successfully. So do I now just wait for some kind of confirmation that my report is successful, and do I need to print this off to verify that I've reported, because I don't have a printer.

I might add that the email I received saying that my info had been received also contained a TM47 form with my name and details on it.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

If it is the one I use it is instant approval from Jomtien.....

There is a Green Box...for check the status....

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

If I enter the reference number and hit the magnifying glass icon, nothing happens.

7 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

this is the old website, not sure it will still work. The new one is here:

Darn..... old one has worked well for me for many years.....if it works, don't fix it! Don't like giving my email out all over the place......

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, giddyup said:

If I enter the reference number and hit the magnifying glass icon, nothing happens.

I just tried it with an old one of mine and the Status popped up fine.

Likely cannot mix old and new system... and not sure if old one is still being supported. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I just tried it with an old one of mine and the Status popped up fine.

Just see your post... as I said above, I also see my old applications / confirmations on the old website, but since they changed to a new "app", I very much doubt that you can do a new TM47 on the old system. 

Actually, for 1.5y I could not use the old website anymore, nobody could tell me why, so I had to do reports in Jomtien personally. Not a big deal for me (only 10m drive), but nevertheless inconvenient. With the new site, registration, getting password, entering data and receiving confirmation of success was less than 10 hours. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Forget the old website, go to the new app where you just registered. I started the process this very morning and got approved beginning of afternoon, worked like a charm. 
When I login to the old website (I still can), I do NOT see the new 90d approval that I received from Jomtien, only in the new app. I do however see the previous 90d reports I made there, until it stopped working for me about 1.5y ago. Since that time, I had to go to Jomtien personally.

It shows my status as Pending.

19 minutes ago, giddyup said:

It shows my status as Pending.

That status is perfectly ok. It means that they are processing your information. You just have to be patient until you receive the mail telling you either "success" or "failure". On "success", print the PDF coming with that mail for your passport, on "failure", take the TM47 from the second mail and go do your reporting onsite in Jomtien, you still have few days left

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, samtam said:

How many days in advance can you file with this new site?

Found it: 15 days. Just submitted. Received email confirmation of receipt of the TM.47 so presumably the approval page will come in due course, unless there is anything untoward.

13 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

15 days in advance. But don't forget, the day of the approval is the day 1 of your next 90d slot! So you are going to "loose" the advance days.

Incorrect.

You don't lose the advance days, regardless of when you apply the new 90 day approval starts from the expiry date of your previous one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

9 hours ago, kinyara said:

Incorrect.

You don't lose the advance days, regardless of when you apply the new 90 day approval starts from the expiry date of your previous one.

I currently have 2 90d slips on my desk - one from the immigration office directly, one from the new app - and few in the old application, all of which proof you wrong. Keep you BS to yourself and don't confuse other people.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

15 days in advance. But don't forget, the day of the approval is the day 1 of your next 90d slot! So you are going to "loose" the advance days.

So, if you always do it as soon as possible i.e. 15 days before, then it becomes a 75 day notification not 90 days? ☹️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

I currently have 2 90d slips on my desk - one from the immigration office directly, one from the new app - and few in the old application, all of which proof you wrong. Keep you BS to yourself and don't confuse other people.

Not at all, our differing experiences appear to prove inconsistency as mentioned more politely by a previous poster. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

That is correct, but I don't really care, when I can do it online out of my air conditioned office... the alternative is to go to the immigration office, up to 7 days late without paying a fine (in theory), and you can get a 97 day notificattion ????

I did mine yesterday even though it wasn't actually due to the 16th, but the notification I received is until the 16th April. I reckon that's still 90 days.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, kinyara said:

Incorrect.

Agree about not losing any advance days when applying before the due date. My next appointment date is 90 days from the last report due date. My office is Buriram, other offices may differ.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chris.B said:

So, if you always do it as soon as possible i.e. 15 days before, then it becomes a 75 day notification not 90 days? ☹️

Does it really matter? At least it's done from your own home and you don't have to drag your ar$e to immigration, which for me is 170 Km round trip. 

Edited by Mutt Daeng