Mother in such fear of her son that she set up CCTV surveillance - he trashes her house

webfact

34 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

One of the huge issues here is the princely treatment given to boys. They are nothing special. On any level. Yet, the parents let them get away with nearly anything, and spoil them rotten.

What Thai parents need to start saying to their sons is this: You are nothing special. Your sister is as good as you, or better. She works harder, she is more ambitious and she does not take everything, and everyone for granted. So, until you prove to us, to the family, and to the community that you are special, by your deeds, actions, and hard work, you are nothing but a normal kid. Nothing more. 

My guess is there are alot of Thai parents who wonder later, where did I go wrong with my son, and why did he turn out to be so self entitled, so spoiled, so unwilling to put in a hard days work, and how did he become so rotten, and so undeserving of our care and protection?

When i first came to Thailand,a little while ago, i saw a Thai mother trying to feed her one

year old son some rice soup.He kept waking away and she kept following him saying,please eat,krap krap krap.

I was blown away!Where i come from it was "

Sit down and eat!"

Yes one of the reasons why they act like little princes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

yaba is worse but theorically, at least, it isn't legal. imagine a drunk dude  smoking cannabis, this may lead to an explosive cocktail (many comments disagree with me, but i'm ok with that)

"...a drunk dude smoking cannabis, this may lead to an explosive cocktail..."

Molotov cocktail?

What is the connection?

Oh, I just got it!

Drunk dude has bottle from drinking alcohol and matches or lighter from smoking cannabis.

What about petrol? Or will he use his alcohol?

Sorry, don't get it after all.