Mother in such fear of her son that she set up CCTV surveillance - he trashes her house

webfact

8pm.jpg

Channel 7 Thai caption: Mother scared by son - he went on a mad drunken rampage

Channel 7 reported that police in Nong Khai received a 191 call and sent Tha Bo district officers to a house where Prathuan, 57, and many neighbors were waiting.

Prathuan showed officers her house and the damage done by her son Chatchai, 31, who went on a drunken rampage. 

At this point Chatchai arrived in a pick-up with music blaring.

The neighbors ran in all directions fearing for their lives. 

Chatchai wouldn't get out of his vehicle. The police blocked escape routes and eventually after 30 minutes he gave himself up. 

A Norico gun and magazine and lots of ammunition were found in the pick-up along with three knives. 

No other incriminating evidence was found in his bedroom in the house. 

He said that he had consumed two beers and was furious that his mother and neighbors had installed CCTV to monitor his behaviour. 

His mother feared he was going to burn the house down like he'd threatened before. She said he took drugs and was continually borrowing small sums of money from her to buy Ya Ba. 

Chatchai siad he was bequeathed the gun by his father. 

He was taken away for a urine test and prosecution. 

Health insurance plans that meet the long stay visa requirements

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-01-18

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, jvs said:
3 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

things won't get easier for the mum and her neighbors now that cannabis is legal

Sarcasm?

I doubt it. Just old-fashioned willful ignorance, Reefer Madness style.

If he wished to make a point he could have simply stated the increased crime statistics of countries/states that have legalized recreational marijuana.

Oh, wait.........

That wouldn't have worked out right.

Nevermind!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

Yes that Mary Jane is much worse than yaba. He will eat his mother out of house and home.5555

yaba is worse but theorically, at least, it isn't legal. imagine a drunk dude  smoking cannabis, this may lead to an explosive cocktail (many comments disagree with me, but i'm ok with that)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

yaba is worse but theorically, at least, it isn't legal. imagine a drunk dude  smoking cannabis, this may lead to an explosive cocktail (many comments disagree with me, but i'm ok with that)

Actually, I think mixing alcohol and weed usually leads to vomiting, especially if drunk before smoking ???? or is that what you meant by "explosive cocktail" ????

Edited by Dumbfounded

1 minute ago, Dumbfounded said:

Actually, I think mixing alcohol and weed usually leads to vomiting, especially if drunk before smoking ????

if you say so! i've never smoked cannabis, but i've seen "friends" drinking alcohol and smoking cannabis...

My wifes mother has a son thats addicted to YaBa.

Continues trouble but she gives him a little money everyday for "food".

He's never been violent but he's not allowed in our property and my wife doesn't want to hear about her "poor" brother anymore.

He's 47, always been trouble.

It's the only problem with that family. 

Sometimes wish he was in jail full time.

17 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

if you say so! i've never smoked cannabis, but i've seen "friends" drinking alcohol and smoking cannabis...

Depending on the strength of the cannabis, if you're already drunk it can certainly tip you over the edge, but usually you either crash (as in can't move) on the floor/sofa or try to make it to the bathroom in time, but I've never witnessed fighting/psychotic behavior from people in this state, they are usually so sedated (like taking a sleeping pill) by that stage they just wont to go to sleep. Just my observations

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Have they exploded or any other sort of spontaneous combustion?

yeah, they went completely mad! they wanted to evict me out of my own appartment and i had to call the police. TRUE!

Edited by Pique Dard
omissions
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dumbfounded said:

Depending on the strength of the cannabis, if you're already drunk it can certainly tip you over the edge, but usually you either crash (as in can't move) on the floor/sofa or try to make it to the bathroom in time, but I've never witnessed fighting/psychotic behavior from people in this state, they are usually so sedated (like taking a sleeping pill) by that stage they just wont to go to sleep. Just my observations

again, i've never smoked cannabis or whatever. i enjoy a pint of beer from time  to time, that is enough as for me. but once i had to call the police because a few of my guests  who had - REPORTEDLY -smoked cannabis (i didn't see it myself) became extremely violent

8 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Ganga is the pacifist's drug of choice.   Never met a violent pothead.

Make 'Love not War' ... ????????????Peace man????????????

Until you try and steal their bag of weed ????

• Haha 1