Molesting children under 15 means up to 20 years in jail, warn RTP

webfact

56 minutes ago, car720 said:

I guess it has been a while since you went to high school.  Especially in Thailand where most of the boys are trainee pimps and the girls design bar clothes.

This is just the people you met - via a prostitute you met in a bar.

This does not represent the majority here. Just the majority of your experiences. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Emdog said:

Online predators all well and good, but RTP needs to talk about the very real molestation that takes place by family members. Often an uncle (as in my ex's case) or by the father (friends wife). Father got daughter pregnant..... police gave father the  choice of prison or becoming a monk... may explain why there are so many awful monks here.

Incest is a different matter, here's a surprising piece,

List of Countries Where Incest is Legal

In the following countries, incest is legal: Belgium, China, France, Japan, Latvia, Portugal, Russia (marriage prohibited), South Korea, Turkey (marriage prohibited). Incest is legal for adults only in Argentina, Israel (over 21), Ivory Coast, the Netherlands (marriage prohibited), the Philippines (marriage prohibited, and Spain. Incest is legal in Brazil if over 14 and in Thailand if over 15; however, most marriages in these countries are disallowed or prohibited. Incest is legal in Italy unless it provokes public scandal.

Edited by Broken Record
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

This is about adults abusing Children , rather than  teenagers getting up to things 

so you do not consider adult males in bars would be considered molestors, even if the 15 year old girl concerned entered the profession, and the bar owner as pimp of underage youth?

Edited by RJRS1301

What he forgot to mention was, if you are super rich, super powerful, well connected, or an active high ranking member of the army, immigration, the police, customs, or this administration, you are above the law. Any and all laws. They simply do not apply to you. However, we will go after anyone else, if we can. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

In the following countries, incest is legal: Belgium, China, France, Japan, Latvia, Portugal, Russia (marriage prohibited), South Korea, Turkey (marriage prohibited). Incest is legal for adults only in Argentina, Israel (over 21), Ivory Coast, the Netherlands (marriage prohibited), the Philippines (marriage prohibited, and Spain. Incest is legal in Brazil if over 14 and in Thailand if over 15; however, most marriages in these countries are disallowed or prohibited. Incest is legal in Italy unless it provokes public scandal.

An old friend worked for many years in womens and childrens services in the western country I came from. He led a unit which focused on children (m and f) being raped by the father and sometimes wife and sometimes older siblings uncles etc. 

He didn't talk too often about cases but he did share some absolute horrow stories (e.g. father regularly penetrating 12 yo son while mother performed oral sex on the boy while olders sons watched and masturbated. Older sons had been the 'centre of attention' when they were younger.)

His main and regular comment was that in most societies (incl. all the western societies) the general public has no idea how very common incest is. 

A twist; same friend now lives in Thailand, has a very wealthy young friend about 35 yo from Europe, lives near Chiang Mai. Comes from a country where there's been many cases of daughters and more being held in locked basements for years and continously raped etc. The country is included in the list of countries where incest is legal, in the post just above.

The European guy employs several hilltribe folks to take care of his garden, cars, house etc.

One young hilltribe couple are employed in the house.

Gardeners etc., not allowed to come inside.

Boss pays the young couple working in the house very big salaries, has bought them nearby land, car and more.

In repayment the young hill tribe man is expected, on demand, to walk around the house naked with an erection and expected to perform oral sex on the boss and expected to be penetrated by the boss, any time and in any room in the house. And young hilltribe man's wife and toddler expected to sit and watch.

Boss earlier secretly made many videos of this activity and uses it to keep his 'victims in line'.

After my old friend from our home country unexpectedly witnessed this activity he withdrew from the friendship and never went back to the house.

Edited by scorecard

5 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

How times have changed i remember " molesting" a 14 yr old and never got into trouble,mind you i was only 15 at the time.

On a more serious note i remember when i first came to thailand i was with a bar girl where she lived and her young daughter about 15 said she was off to work ,turned out she was a bar girl ,i could hardly believe it at the time.

15 is the legal age of hetero consent here (18 for homos). 
same as France & Italy.
damn & I always thought here it was 18 !????
curious this article doesn’t mention legal AOC.

9 in Yemen (typically progressive ).????

21 in HK for “women receiving anal sex” is the oldest AOC in Asia.????

• Haha 1

There are many guys online looking for teens, does anybody remember Bangkok Chat ?

Years ago I used to go on Bangkok Chat a lot, I used a few names, one was ThaiGirlTeen ( TGT), another was Watchdog or similar, I would log in as TGT also as Watchdog.

The amount of Farangs in Thailand who wanted to chat to me was unbelievable, plus overseas Farangs, I used to tell them I was 14, the amount of Farangs that invited me to join them to watch a movie, have a drink, was amazing.

One guy from Scandinavia was really explicit, wanted video cam chat to show me his dick and wanted me to do things and he promised to send me money etc etc, I will state that I wasn't being provocative , rather I was acting innocent, he had told me his hometown, sent a pic of himself, I had all I needed.

I used my second Account name to contact him in PM, Watchdog.

I told him we are a group of concerned parents trying to protect youngsters from online predators and I had a record of his chat, we had his photo face as well as dick, and we had been able to trace his IP address and had contacted the local Police in his country and given them the evidence to act upon, and they were going to pay him a visit, This guy <deleted> himself and started to plead with Watchdog ( Me), saying ThaiGirlTeen ( also Me ) had started the conversation, I said the Police have all the evidence in the entire chat log. Then I blocked him on both accounts.

That guy must have been bricking it, he must have been expecting a knock on his door that never came, but I would bet he never done it again, that was the whole point.

He was just one of many, some right Farang slimeballs here in Thailand, eventually I got banned from Bangkok Chat and got a girlfriend, so TGT was retired, 

Do a social experiment yourselves, make an account on ThaiFriendly and pretend you are a Thai woman, put in the profile that you are not for sale and you just want conversation, be prepared to be amazed at the way guys will speak to you.

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, scorecard said:

An old friend worked for many years in womens and childrens services in the western country I came from. He led a unit which focused on children (m and f) being raped by the father and sometimes wife and sometimes older siblings uncles etc. 

He didn't talk too often about cases but he did share some absolute horrow stories (e.g. father regularly penetrating 12 yo son while mother performed oral sex on the boy while olders sons watched and masturbated. Older sons had been the 'centre of attention' when they were younger.)

His main and regular comment was that in most societies (incl. all the western societies) the general public has no idea how very common incest is. 

A twist; same friend now lives in Thailand, has a very wealthy young friend about 35 yo from Europe, lives near Chiang Mai. Comes from a country where there's been many cases of daughters and more being held in locked basements for years and continously raped etc. The country is included in the list of countries where incest is legal, in the post just above.

The European guy employs several hilltribe folks to take care of his garden, cars, house etc.

One young hilltribe couple are employed in the house.

Gardeners etc., not allowed to come inside.

Boss pays the young couple working in the house very big salaries, has bought them nearby land, car and more.

In repayment the young hill tribe man is expected, on demand, to walk around the house naked with an erection and expected to perform oral sex on the boss and expected to be penetrated by the boss, any time and in any room in the house. And young hilltribe man's wife and toddler expected to sit and watch.

Boss earlier secretly made many videos of this activity and uses it to keep his 'victims in line'.

After my old friend from our home country unexpectedly witnessed this activity he withdrew from the friendship and never went back to the house.

Yes, human nature covers the full range. details not required. around 1% humans are born psychotic, 90% males, not all violent, but do the math…females being smaller, weaker, vaginal& less aggressive, bear probably 90% of all this horror…with modern western laws re. underage sex, incest etc. only started around 150 years ago.

5 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Well I believe in capital execution for Paedophiles, that is my opinion. You may or may not agree with that so there's that. Capital execution in US is watched by victim's family , media and witnesses so what I said has precedence.

always wondered why they do not televise executions in the U.S?  like the Super Bowl. advertisers could charge a premium.  

50 minutes ago, TropicalGuy said:

Yes, human nature covers the full range. details not required. around 1% humans are born psychotic, 90% males, not all violent, but do the math…females being smaller, weaker, vaginal& less aggressive, bear probably 90% of all this horror…with modern western laws re. underage sex, incest etc. only started around 150 years ago.

probably predates history, but yes a behavioral disorder with a genetic link.  i am not a believer in the concept of free will, but in determinism.  

Edited by malibukid

8 hours ago, Broken Record said:

Absolute BS, incest isn't legal in the Netherlands.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

How times have changed i remember " molesting" a 14 yr old and never got into trouble,mind you i was only 15 at the time.

On a more serious note i remember when i first came to thailand i was with a bar girl where she lived and her young daughter about 15 said she was off to work ,turned out she was a bar girl ,i could hardly believe it at the time.

13 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

You would have been if it was my kid, you would be wishing you could 20 years in jail.

I think he was using "molesting" in the sense of being intimate, with the girl's consent (if not, then I shut up). And especially, he was referring to times back in Europe. Teens here seem to grow up much slower. But back in home country, some girls of 14 were quite "advanced" and I remember clearly how they were going out with 18+ (motorized) guys and not even giving a glance to us of their same age. Truth be told, we were probably repelling.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Absolute BS, incest isn't legal in the Netherlands.

You really drop yourself in it.

The Netherlands belongs to the minority of European nations that have decriminalized incest between mature relatives. Dutch law only outlaws sex with minor relatives, in the same breath with prohibiting sex with non-relative dependent minors, such as pupils and minor servants.

Just google it Einstein.

24 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

I think he was using "molesting" in the sense of being intimate, with the girl's consent (if not, then I shut up). And especially, he was referring to times back in Europe. Teens here seem to grow up much slower. But back in home country, some girls of 14 were quite "advanced" and I remember clearly how they were going out with 18+ (motorized) guys and not even giving a glance to us of their same age. Truth be told, we were probably repelling.

I thought that he was saying "How times have changed , I used to be allowed to molest 14 year old girls and now its not allowed"

18 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

18 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Just when I think I can't be surprised, someone on this forum strolls along and does just that.

A crime is a crime, regardless of the age of the perpetrator. Yes, minors like you were at the time when you were molesting, may or may not be prosecuted as adults.

And maybe look up the word "molest".

mtls2005 I think your reaction to what was meant as a humorous comment based on what hormonal kids get up to at that age was a bit extreme. At that age in the UK. unless it is non consensual, the eldest child is usually given a police caution (If a complaint is made) so if the girl is older than the boy, even by a few days she is given a police caution for interfering with a minor the eldest of the 2 children is also put on the sex offenders register. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Broken Record said:

You really drop yourself in it.

The Netherlands belongs to the minority of European nations that have decriminalized incest between mature relatives. Dutch law only outlaws sex with minor relatives, in the same breath with prohibiting sex with non-relative dependent minors, such as pupils and minor servants.

Just google it Einstein.

The topic is about children under 15 so your statement about mature people is completely irrelevant.

7 hours ago, bangon04 said:

At least there is no such thing as an Isaan village "wedding" where parents marry of their under-age daughters.

That would be impossible in Thailand.....

15 year olds can indeed get married in village marriages .

But this threads is about adults molesting children , rather than two teenagers getting married .

Quite a few adult  posters have been trying to legitimize molesting children by saying "her boyfriends doing it, so why shouldnt I*