Molesting children under 15 means up to 20 years in jail, warn RTP

webfact

I remember in the 90's Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya, was a haunt for Farangs looking for young girls.Then the cops started sending in Plain clothes officers, cameras were installed, some Farangs were carted off, then it died down in RGP.

There was an old English guy, don't know if I can say his name, but he looked like Elephant man, he was caught many times, paid  his way out of Soi 9 many times, found a solution by Moving a Mother and Daughter into his house, but he eventually got busted again, he'd be dead by now, but he was a weirdo for sure.

Italian guy in Soi 8 was sleeping with his 12 year old wife, he had a restaurant, her mother worked at the restaurant and stayed at his place while he was sleeping with the young girl.

Maybe they had converted to Islam.

• Haha 2

should be automatic castration for those offending, maybe if they actually made penalties for older men that do this a lot more realistic it might not happen as much as it does now and stop these animals getting their jollies with underage girls

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

On a more serious note

Yes, because your first sentence was so humorous.

15 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

How times have changed i remember " molesting" a 14 yr old and never got into trouble,mind you i was only 15 at the time.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Knowing all this why didn't you do anything about it?

Because the police arrested the Italian that's how the story came out and Morris ooooops, said his name, was getting arrested too, but paying his way out, but got busted again and arrested and never heard anything  or saw him again.

There was no social media at that time, Pattaya Mail and gossip was the source of the News.

Edited by Broken Record
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Every word in this sentence is wrong.

How did you manage?

Wow buddy!!... your words have such a transformation impact!! I am sure all the paedos could gain from your wisdom drops and they may transform...just need to get some of them paedos and you in a room..... Please convert them into an outstanding citizen like you!! Kudos!!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

something only paedophiles write

This telekinetic ability which you posses , did you try this to do something for mankind or only for mongering?? I am sure CIA/FBI and other world's peaceful organization can use the great gift you have...

Hurry!! for the great gift to mankind from the garden of Eden!!

1 hour ago, Geoffggi said:

It would be better if they published a minimum sentence with no possible chance of a reduction.

The report could be interpreted that over 15 is all OK. It's not. 

The report should have included the penalties for molesting youngters from 15 to before 18th birthday.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pravda said:

How about just following the law, throwing teachers in jail for inappropriate contact, police taking assault reports seriously and generally have a justice system to deal with it.

Then there would be no need for televised execution for your sick enjoyment. Also that word you like throwing a lot so much, please be careful when accusing other posters. 

Well I believe in capital execution for Paedophiles, that is my opinion. You may or may not agree with that so there's that. Capital execution in US is watched by victim's family , media and witnesses so what I said has precedence.

• Like 1

Online predators all well and good, but RTP needs to talk about the very real molestation that takes place by family members. Often an uncle (as in my ex's case) or by the father (friends wife). Father got daughter pregnant..... police gave father the  choice of prison or becoming a monk... may explain why there are so many awful monks here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

The report could be interpreted that over 15 is all OK. It's not. 

The report should have included the penalties for molesting youngters from 15 to before 18th birthday.

Not sure the local community here agrees. They seem to think over 15 is fair game.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

The entire way in which Children are treated in Thailand needs some very serious readjustment, with stricter, and enforced Laws all around.

Children, especially Girls, are treated really badly in many ways in Thailand.

Its just not the Sexual Abuse, but the Physical Abuse, and also the Mental Abuse.

From the Child sold into Prostitution to feed drink and Drug Habits of the Family members, to the poor kids beaten by Teachers in the Schools for not doing Homework on time, and the Kids who are treated as Slaves by looking after the older Sisters Kids 24/7 Etc and manipulation of freedom.

All these things are Major issues within Thai Society IMO, and are a damning of the Authorities and their lack of any meaningful actions.

I agree.

And about teachers: It seems most Thai parents want that the teacher punishes the kids. That is what many Thai parents expect from a Thai teacher.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Broken Record said:

Italian guy in Soi 8 was sleeping with his 12 year old wife, he had a restaurant, her mother worked at the restaurant and stayed at his place while he was sleeping with the young girl.

Maybe they had converted to Islam.

12 sounds way to old,  for what there main man got up to.

( disgusting animal )

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

You would have been if it was my kid, you would be wishing you could 20 years in jail.

I guess it has been a while since you went to high school.  Especially in Thailand where most of the boys are trainee pimps and the girls design bar clothes.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Emdog said:

Online predators all well and good, but RTP needs to talk about the very real molestation that takes place by family members. Often an uncle (as in my ex's case) or by the father (friends wife). Father got daughter pregnant..... police gave father the  choice of prison or becoming a monk... may explain why there are so many awful monks here.

Took the words right out my mouth.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, car720 said:

I guess it has been a while since you went to high school.  Especially in Thailand where most of the boys are trainee pimps and the girls design bar clothes.

My girl goes to a proper school with a difficult entrée exam and there are proper teachers and students. Don't have a clue what pit you send your kids too.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1