Expats vaccinated in Thailand can apply for free e-vaccine passport until March 31

webfact

Yes, this is what I have and it does not state it was issued by Thailand anywhere on it. Not very International. Also of interest to some perhaps is that even though the app says it can not be altered it can be. My first name was misspelt and I was able to submit an application again on the app with the correction and it was re-issued with the same Certificate Identifier number. Mine shows my 2 primary doses (AZ) and my Moderna booster. It does not state the size of the booster dose as some in Thailand (private) and overseas are getting 100 microgramme boosters but Thailand is doing 50 microgramme boosters.

Edited by rbkk
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, kotsak said:

Correct, it's about being accepted overseas. I tried mine with an European web site (I think it was Irish) that could recognize the Thai QRcode and confirming it's valid.

Edit: This is the website: https://app.digitalcovidcertchecker.gov.ie/

For the International Certificate in my Mor Prom app, mine comes up as "No valid certificate shown".

Hm, have a question related to this but don't know if anyone would be able to shed light on this issue.

So I got my original two shots (Pfizer) in Hong Kong.  I'm here in Thailand for 90 days and was able to get a free booster (Pfizer also) at Bang Sue.  The staff was nice enough to set up the Mor Prom app for me but since technically I only got 1 shot in Thailand, it only registers as 1 shot and not my original 2 shots from Hong Kong. They told me to get the 4th shot soon after, which obviously I did not because I don't see the need. 

If I were to apply for the vaccine passport in Thailand, would I be able to register my original 2 shots from Hong Kong and my 1 booster from Thailand together?  If not is there anything here from the Thai government that would allow me to prove I've had 3 shots total?

On 1/19/2022 at 7:24 PM, skorp13 said:

I'm a little confused by the way this reads. I this for foreigners that actually got vaxxed in Thailand or foreigners that are in Thailand that were double vaxxed in their own country?

I don''t know, pretty evident to me:    Expats vaccinated in Thailand  the subject says.    But it appears others have used their countries vaccine certificate and successfully registered for this free e-Certificate.   One can only try.       Peace

Edited by TunnelRat69

22 hours ago, Guderian said:

When I had the booster in Pattaya last Monday they simply added the details by hand on the original certificate from Phyathai2 in Bangkok where I got the first two AZ jabs (there was an empty row underneath the first two). It was updated in Mor Prom a few hours later.

I have the e-vaccine certificate now after having 2X Astra vaccines in September 2021
If I have a booster on 29.December 2021 but my vaccine certificate (Online) shows only
the first two. Last Update on the certificate shows 21.12.2021.
How do I apply for an update?

14 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

This is not what the article is talking about.  They are describing the international certificate. 

IMG_20220120_155338.jpg

Is this International Cert printed out (hard copy A4) or just shows up on the screen of the Mor Prom app on your phone ?

21 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If you read carefully, you can select a free option

I got 90% done through the app, but if you make the slightest error (like a cut and paste email address ) it's back to square one filling it in again. 

A lot of data is pre~filled but a lot isn't. 

It had my nationality as Thai, but I  could change that. 

Have to upload a photo of your passport. 

No postal delivery allowed so could only check the Qcode option.

Payment.....only allows Free....BUT it also states that Free is only up to 31st December 2021 ! (Ho hum)

Anyway, checked Free option, then Submit. 

Came up with error message...

"No Appointment date Selected "

Tried to go back and see what this meant and was sent back to the "Home Page".

Again all data and upload wiped once more and back to square one.

Gave up !!

17 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

I got 90% done through the app, but if you make the slightest error (like a cut and paste email address ) it's back to square one filling it in again. 

A lot of data is pre~filled but a lot isn't. 

It had my nationality as Thai, but I  could change that. 

Have to upload a photo of your passport. 

No postal delivery allowed so could only check the Qcode option.

Payment.....only allows Free....BUT it also states that Free is only up to 31st December 2021 ! (Ho hum)

Anyway, checked Free option, then Submit. 

Came up with error message...

"No Appointment date Selected "

Tried to go back and see what this meant and was sent back to the "Home Page".

Again all data and upload wiped once more and back to square one.

Gave up !!

You missed the option to choose the date your QR code is processed. The app requires a date at least 2 days in the future.

1 hour ago, inthanet said:

I have the e-vaccine certificate now after having 2X Astra vaccines in September 2021
If I have a booster on 29.December 2021 but my vaccine certificate (Online) shows only
the first two. Last Update on the certificate shows 21.12.2021.
How do I apply for an update?

I think you'll have to go to the hospital where you received the booster, explain that your record hasn't been updated and ask them to sort it out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You missed the option to choose the date your QR code is processed. The app requires a date at least 2 days in the future.

Didn't see that on my app. Was just "self pickup" or Qcode. 

Ie. Not an option to put in a date.

Next was payment.....only Free (but expired already)

Finally Submit. 

Are you sure you're quoting from the current Mor Prom  application page or one you filled in some time ago?

7 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

Didn't see that on my app. Was just "self pickup" or Qcode. 

Ie. Not an option to put in a date.

Next was payment.....only Free (but expired already)

Finally Submit. 

Are you sure you're quoting from the current Mor Prom  application page or one you filled in some time ago?

Selecting Qcode brings up the date option.

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The $64 question is whether the Thailand Pass website will recognize the QR code for vaccination that MorProm provides. 

It should....all the MorProm QR contains is a weblink to the MOPH...and when going to that secure weblink it shows your vaccination data.  

• Confused 1

On 1/20/2022 at 6:37 PM, sanuk711 said:

Yes the 13 digit number on pink card, same as the Thais have ---same as number on your yellow book---passport number doesn't work.

On mine it has been updated i have pink card no and passport no,mind you on nationaltyin thai it says i am thai lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

On mine it has been updated i have pink card no and passport no,mind you on nationaltyin thai it says i am thai lol

I have never seen that Bert----does that mean you will have to update the card --when you get a new passport ?