Bangkok stars in worldwide premiere of new Netflix series on iconic Asian cities

webfact

16 minutes ago, dsj said:

I just watched it, and it was a waste of time, as it discuss only about young Thai's in Bangkok, and only showed in depth 1 bar near Chinatown (Soi Nana) no, not the Soi 4 Nana, and a street vendor and a Thai DJ. I thought it was a waste of 33 minutes. It was basically about food and bars.

Well, food and bars ... they got 2 out of 3 anyway.

Paul Laew

• Like 1

Please earmark another few hundred million Thai Baht for singers like Lisa (K-Pop or so?) and Bocelli on the classical site - for good measure put it on the taxpayers bill as this has proven to be sooooo successful on New Years Eve. 

Above entertainment ticket was noted with 200 million Thai Baht (for one night performance in Phuket) as the TAT weedies claimed, that 1 million tourists with an average spending of 75,000 Thai Baht would be the background of an expense of ridiculously little 200 million Thai Baht - hence a more than justified expense. 

I've attached a areal photograph of the government house which also houses the Tourism Authority of Clownville for easier reference ...... Keep up the good work and don't forget the Somtam break! 

Areal View of the Government House.jpeg

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Please earmark another few hundred million Thai Baht for singers like Lisa (K-Pop or so?) and Bocelli on the classical site - for good measure put it on the taxpayers bill as this has proven to be sooooo successful on New Years Eve. 

Above entertainment ticket was noted with 200 million Thai Baht (for one night performance in Phuket) as the TAT weedies claimed, that 1 million tourists with an average spending of 75,000 Thai Baht would be the background of an expense of ridiculously little 200 million Thai Baht - hence a more than justified expense. 

I've attached a areal photograph of the government house which also houses the Tourism Authority of Clownville for easier reference ...... Keep up the good work and don't forget the Somtam break! 

Areal View of the Government House.jpeg

Everyone is an expert. If you have Covid-19 pandemic management and economic recovery magic solutions , please share. 

3 minutes ago, connda said:

Netflix.  The company that lost 22% of their stock value yesterday.  That Netflix.   Hummm.  I wonder why?  ????

Called ‘Midnight Asia: Eat · Dance · Dream’, the new documentary series exclusively on Netflix is about a night-time journey through six iconic Asian cities – Bangkok, Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei, Mumbai, and Manila – and the food, art, night entertainment venues, and subcultures that help make each of them some of the world’s most fascinating metropolises.

So they will be using pre-2020 archive footage to reminisce about the "good old days" as opposed to filming the current caricatures of what these New Normal cities actually are now? 
So it's a History documentary?  ????

So you are what? Claiming this show has anything to do with the stock value? Far as I can tell, just about every company  took a hit to their stock, crypto included.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, connda said:

Learn to live with SARS-Covid-2 and return to Old Normal pre-2014.  That would be a start.

Everyone who hasn’t died from Covid-19 agrees, just live with it.  The reality is overwhelming the healthcare system isn’t a plan. By the way everyone who is unvaccinated and ends up in Covid-19 critical care drowning in their own mucus was also a self proclaimed SARS expert. 

• Sad 1

Seen the show, really enjoyed it. 

If you want to discover some fantastic, hidden BKK entertainment, dining, music and drinking experiences (without tourists and sexpats), then this professionally made doco is for you. 

The mongers will not enjoy this show, they will need to stick to the amateur YouTube “docos”. 

1 hour ago, Sydebolle said:

Whatever little movies they make; what makes the news is the following Australian TV clip of devastating proportions - TAT chief indians might want to work on that rather than main news destruction information: 

The PCR test pandemic. 

11 hours ago, Millcx said:

They should have shown Cambodia or Vietnam coz that’s where everyone is going … The ain’t got a clue as nobody is going to see a Temple and get charged Double

No one going to Vietnam unless your a diplomat or trade envoy, and theirs not much in Cambodia...so may be your the one without a clue.

On 1/22/2022 at 6:37 AM, Millcx said:

They should have shown Cambodia or Vietnam coz that’s where everyone is going … The ain’t got a clue as nobody is going to see a Temple and get charged Double

Double? Do you get a discount? Recently in Khao Yai they tried to charge me ten times the price for a Thai to enter the forest!!!!!