Thai Pass quandary

I am in the same position as the OP. Booked 7 days AQ in BKK and arriving after Feb. 1st.

Hotel have switched us to 5 day T&G with a refund for the difference. They have issued a new 5-day T&G booking form and have assured me that we will have no problems entering the couNtry using our 7 day AQ pass.  Hotel seems very efficient (big US chain with multiple locations in Thailand) so I think they know what they are doing.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

This is not directly related to the question, maybe a distant relation.  How do you transfer existing MorChana Thai Pass info from old phone to a new phone?  I have MorChana installed but old phone slowly dying.  Bought new one, but have no idea how to transfer.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Barryro said:

This is not directly related to the question, maybe a distant relation.  How do you transfer existing MorChana Thai Pass info from old phone to a new phone?  I have MorChana installed but old phone slowly dying.  Bought new one, but have no idea how to transfer.  Thanks.

Does Morchana app even do anything? Noone asks to see your green QR code, I've turned my location off a month ago, nothing happened?