What to do if 90-day report application on new site is rejected?

No reason given, of course.  I never had any problem with the old online site, but since returning from a visit to the U.S. in July 2021, I had a problem with my first attempt online, now again.  Is my only option to do it in person?  (Mail is a problem).  If I call immigration, is there any chance they'll tell me why it was rejected?

1 hour ago, JTXR said:

Is my only option to do it in person?  (Mail is a problem).  If I call immigration, is there any chance they'll tell me why it was rejected?

Forget the phone call.

Why is mail a problem.

Reason I ask is that even if you go in person does not guarantee success with ongoing online reports.

There is now a new online system for 90 day reports. Is that the one you tried. 

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, zugzug123 said:

The first 90 report for an IO must be done in person. After that you can do online if you have done one in person already in the same IO you apply online for. Also it has to be I believe 15 days i. advance. 

Think you will find mail option also available for first report. 

Yes subsequent online is possible and yes 15 days prior window for report opens.

Problem for many is no success online. 

Edited by DrJack54

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Double check you entered everything correctly. Leave the TM6 entry blank and try again.

I have not heard of anybody being able to get a explanation for why a report was rejected.

Unlike the old site, the new one asks only for date of entry into Thailand.  I do not see anyplace where it asks for the arrival card number, which surprises me.  The TM47 form they include as an attachment in the email acknowledging receipt of the application has the space for arrival card no. blank.  When I sent the application, I filled in only the "required" information, the entries with red asterisks.  

I resubmitted an application this morning, double-checking what I entered.  (The 15 to 7 days before deadline window is still open).  I filled out all the entry spaces, not just the ones with red asterisks. We'll see what happens....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zugzug123 said:

The first 90 report for an IO must be done in person. After that you can do online if you have done one in person already in the same IO you apply online for. Also it has to be I believe 15 days i. advance. 

Yes, I have done before, both in person and online, with no problems.

1 hour ago, JTXR said:

I resubmitted an application this morning, double-checking what I entered.  (The 15 to 7 days before deadline window is still open). 

You can do the online report up to the report date now. They eliminated 7 day before requirement about 2 years ago.

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do the online report up to the report date now. They eliminated 7 day before requirement about 2 years ago.

Thanks.  Learn something new every day.  More time to play with it and try to see what I'm doing wrong.  ????

I submitted mine today with the new site, same as the OP. I'm waiting for the result it's 'pending' ....

I also noticed what he said about the PDF TM47 that is sent to your email after submission...it has a blank space where arrival card number/non O tickbox/arrival by details should be as they don't ask for it in the form.   They do ask for your visa expiry date in the submission form but it's not labelled as 'Required Red *' but I filled it in anyway ( I filled everything)

Old system was working fine no problems for me last 2 submissions successful. Submitted exact address and was very careful no mistakes, screenshotted everything on this new system...  Hopefully get an email 'approved' in 24 hours, old system was approving very fast last time

1 hour ago, SteveJames said:

Old system was working fine no problems for me last 2 submissions successful. Submitted exact address and was very careful no mistakes, screenshotted everything on this new system.

The old system is no longer available to do a report. After accepting the terms and conditions it directs you to the new site when you click the button to do a report.