Pattaya police arrest a shirtless, intoxicated, foreign man in South Pattaya for allegedly trying to randomly fight local residents and police

webfact

21 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Where does it say he did not take any drugs

Typical alcohol user excuse. It does not say so in the report had he been high im sure they would have mentioned it as that gives an ever bigger punishment. Its amazing that people still can't accept the violence that alcohol causes. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, riverhigh said:

Well built?

I thought the same thing, then a few here made remarks hinting he was on steroids, I thought if he's on steroids, they aren't working, cause he's in ok shape, I wouldn't call him "well built".

4 minutes ago, bbko said:

I thought the same thing, then a few here made remarks hinting he was on steroids, I thought if he's on steroids, they aren't working, cause he's in ok shape, I wouldn't call him "well built".

The steroids could be working fine, you can use steroids and still be fat or not huge. Steroids alone don't do that much. Only if you exercise and eat well too. 

I would not call him well built either but depends a bit what you compare him with 

1 minute ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Testosterone psychosis, or perhaps just another bad behaved drunk who can't hold his liquor

So far the only proof is that he was drunk, yet people have claimed drug use, steroids. Why is it that people don't seem to understand that alcohol makes some people violent. Its one the bad side effects of alcohol.

The moment something bad about alcohol comes out people need to find explanations as to shift the blame away from alcohol. I wonder why, maybe they just don't want to accep that their drug of choice is not as harmless as they think.

At least you considered that he could be just a violent drunk.

Sure could be that he got violent from drugs or testosterone, however no proof. Just proof of him being drunk. If he was stoned the police would certainly have mentioned it (easy to spot people high if check the eyes) . Now steroid use would be harder to detect. So it could be.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nausea said:

Pi**ed as a newt no doubt, luckily no real harm done, and kudos to the police for their apparent calm handlng of the situation. It all adds to the flavour, as they say. Sober reflection in the hungover cold light of day, assuming he even remembers, will no doubt bring its own punishment, along with what I assume will be a hefty fine.

prison or deportation or both .. pathetic and embarrassing ..makes us all look bad 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya Police responded to urgent reports from local residents that a shirtless, Caucasian, well built foreign man around 35-40 years old was allegedly aggressively bothering pedestrians and people in the area, challenging them to fights and shouting. The man was seemingly heavily intoxicated, according to police.

Hope he enjoyed his last stand in LOS...

Sat in a bar a couple of months ago when an "estate agent" type came in. Dressed quite smartly, shoulder bag looked quite professional.

He had a few beers and a couple whiskies......then went mental........screaming at people, threatening them......he never hit anyone and he was lucky no one hit him.....very odd.

4 minutes ago, uncommonomo said:

Must be Australian

based on what evidence?

drugs and drunkedness are not defined by geological location of birth or residence.

Very few Russians around tho I expect, just a gone to fat tourist

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Always complaining about yabaa.. look at what alcohol can cause. 

Idiot what a total idiot. 

It was only the police who said he "appeared to be heavily intoxicated" - they probably don't know the difference!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, sambum said:

It was only the police who said he "appeared to be heavily intoxicated" - they probably don't know the difference!

Thankfully unlike some other people i can recognize sarcasm ????

Or at least i hope your sarcastic, as some others seem to think your claim of the police not being able to spot the difference between high and drunk to have merit. I mean its quite clear that the police deal with people who are drunk and who are high of many occasions. So if anyone would be able to spot the difference it would be the police. 

• Haha 1