Pattaya police arrest a shirtless, intoxicated, foreign man in South Pattaya for allegedly trying to randomly fight local residents and police

webfact

I wouldn't know or care about any of it. What a crass uncouth baboon! It looks as though the police have amputated his arms to boot!

I come to Thailand for its sparkling, empty shelved and conveniently small libraries, its cemetaries and quaint old dysfunctional tube capacitor testing parlors. Thai candle parafins are unique, the exquisite and diverse plastic bags the list goes on and on what more could one want? Why don't you just stay home in Australia if parafins and tube testings and empty white elephant corruption detritus posing as museums or universities are not your thing?

Edited by Gilligan In Drag
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Molly Malone said:

a drunken idiot, maybe drug affected also, but why is this a headline? Because he is white/foreigner? Get your

priorities right Asesan News, worry about the poor, the sick, the mum and pop shops that have gone out of business, government stupidity/waste. The tourism trade coming alive again, Omicron is hopefully the end of this mess. You have GREAT country/people focus on them, not some stupid farrangs, who cares!?  

Oh Please !

Do you understand nothing about selling newspapers..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Skallywag said:

It was not me -555   Yes the roided fighting drunkards, showing off thier manhood in the only way they can because they cannot perform in bed with a woman.

Either way is a very immature way to prove your manhood. Way to much of that from mental midgets in the world.

....and people complain that the application to arrive in Thailand is soooooo complicated .... yet idiots like this seem to manage to continually complete it and enter. I feel sorry for the RTP for having to deal with idiots day in and day out. They tarnish the reputation of decent visitors and expats and give foreigners a generally poor reputation. life time ban for him to set foot in Thailand again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Oh Please !

Do you understand nothing about selling newspapers..

YES, Cold & Yucky, I do happen to know an awful lot about journalism. NOT that it's any of your business! I also know this cite is full of very old hideously unattractive brain dead sexual predators who parade around the red-light districts with a Thai girl, many decades younger than them. I understand the girls motives $! And I understand the mens disgusting, delusional mind-set. Headlines about white tourists doing outrageous acts, are cheap and meaningless stories. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

We got a few muscled gorillas riding or strutting around the Buakhao area now..... the joys of tourism! I would say a few days in jail and deportation too...... 

For being muscular .. wow your harsh. What is next deporting people when they exercise ?????

• Like 1

Wednesday I was driving down beach road near the Police Station soi 9 and a Thai Policeman Ran out in front of me and run onto the beach . Their were 2 Falang on the beach having a Good go at each other, The Policeman and two Tourist Police Did very well sorting it out. 

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2022 at 9:56 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Isnt it illegal to show your breasts in public?

Maybe he will get charged with indecent exposure 

Maybe he was one of the guys mentioned recently in a post exercising by running down Beach road with his titties bouncing up and down. :cheesy:

2 hours ago, Molly Malone said:

YES, Cold & Yucky, I do happen to know an awful lot about journalism. NOT that it's any of your business! I also know this cite is full of very old hideously unattractive brain dead sexual predators who parade around the red-light districts with a Thai girl, many decades younger than them. I understand the girls motives $! And I understand the mens disgusting, delusional mind-set. Headlines about white tourists doing outrageous acts, are cheap and meaningless stories. 

As I thought.....