Pattaya police arrest a shirtless, intoxicated, foreign man in South Pattaya for allegedly trying to randomly fight local residents and police

webfact

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

He isn't well build at all, if he used steroids they were fake ones. Just a fat drunk

Oh does not take masny weeks for roid "muscle" to become adipose tissue and subsequeently be dragged by gravity

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

When the article quoted ‘Caucasian, well built foreign man’ I thought... oh no, Rob’s finally kicked off !! ????

We should run a sweepstakes on the nationality...

We’ve already had Russian - by champers

I’m going to go for a Brit - Just to get that out there before you to Rob ????

And you are quite right, Rob....  Alcohol does cause mayhem - some people really can’t behave on the stuff.... is it the booze or just an utter to$$er who already exists and booze brings the natural character to surface?

I'm a Brit and I know that pose well. Seen it so many times. My money's on one of my brain-dead compatriots.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, robblok said:

Oh dear someone who absolutely has no clue what he is talking about. I wonder what your highest education was whatever it was it was probably not in biology.

Roid muscles or not its biologically impossible for muscles to become adipose tissue. ????

Using fancy words does not make muscle turn into fat

Well, here it is in black and white (and in bold): No. Muscle does not “turn into fat.” Period.

There is no process in the human body by which muscle  – which is made up of mainly protein, amino acids, and water – transforms itself into adipose (fat).  The human body, no matter how amazing it can be at times, cannot magically turn one tissue into another.

https://inbodyusa.com/blogs/inbodyblog/56319041-does-muscle-turn-into-fat/

????????????????

7 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yep, Pattaya is getting back to normal. 

All the weirdos coming here for a holiday.

I see a lot of these guys getting around. 

Steroids 

Shame! Shame! Shame! A few days in the slammer, a heavy fine and a deportation warning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I see the wannabe immigration offers are stepping up to deport this guy !!!.... ????

.... I’m waiting for.... “he paints us all in a bad light” or “this is why its harder to get a visa” type comments !!!!  ????

If you're quick you still have time to edit your spelling mistook ????

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:
7 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Steroids

Steroids, alcohol and cocaine, apparently turns guys psychotic

The article reads 

'well built foreign man'  

This is why I chose the word 'Steroids' 

Turning guys psychotic, that's above my pay grade, I have no idea....... probably so many other things can do it, including your chosen words. 

BTW, it's alarming how many aggressive 'well built foreign men' are arriving here in Pattaya. 

Careful out there guys 

43 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:
49 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I see the wannabe immigration offers are stepping up to deport this guy !!!.... ????

.... I’m waiting for.... “he paints us all in a bad light” or “this is why its harder to get a visa” type comments !!!!  ????

If you're quick you still have time to edit your spelling mistook ????

Indeed.... I’ve turned off my auto-correct so that doesn’t happen again...  I wouldn’t want to get deported for such a crime !  :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I do wish that many foreiners in Thailand under that "clothes meketh the man", especially to 40s and beer drinkers.

Shirtless at the beach, the rest of the time some "shrouding" required.

Is it not manners maketh man?

Your post is shrouded in mystery to many foreigners