Elderly foreign expat dies while getting a massage at a massage shop in Pattaya

webfact

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

My regular massage lady is 60 yo

Jesus christ Lacessit get rid of her and get a young filly in otherwise she'll be offering you a crochet blanket instead of the massage.  Does she take her false teeth out during the massage     ?

• Haha 2

I know many people that are always complaining about their back problems. They all regularly go for massages, with a happy ending, of course. The masseuse is generally youngish and has no real massage skills. I keep telling them it's the bad massages they are receiving causing the back issues. When I rarely go for one of those sessions, I won't let them do the massage and insist we start on the extras right away.

As for the dead customer, maybe it was an auto erotic asphyxiation event, assisted by the masseuse of course, that went a little too far.

Xenia Zaragevna Onatopp is a fictional character and Bond girl in the James Bond film GoldenEye, played by actress Famke Janssen. She is a fighter pilot and assassin who crushes her enemies with her thighs, working for the renegade MI6 agent Alec Trevelyan.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, steven100 said:

Jesus christ Lacessit get rid of her and get a young filly in otherwise she'll be offering you a crochet blanket instead of the massage.  Does she take her false teeth out during the massage     ?

She like my massage woman, probably only does "no frills" massage.

The one I go to strong, skilled, professional and room is clean with sheet and pillow covers changed after each client. Clean massage "pyjamas" for each client, freshly laundered.

I feel of somene was silly enough to suggest to her "happy ending" they would end up out of the room on their ear.

• Like 2

Most people at 70 do not get Thai style massages. There may be a few slim in shape

people who still like the stretches and leg strains that the Thai style massage involves.

Most seniors my age that I knw ask for the regular massage, and anywhere that I have

been to understands what that means.  I have to chuckle at the newbies on the forum, tho.

20 hours ago, fulhamster said:

"Police stated the man has now been identified and are now trying to contact the man’s wife"

Wonder if she knew about his trip ??

Oh they  know... whether it be that perfumed soap smell, some oil in the cracks, or having your underwear on inside out!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

I refer you to the aphorism there is many a good tune played by/on an old fiddle.

IME the younger they are, the worse the massage is.

• Like 2

So I ride my bike around old city daily and the usual routine is the same girls-grannies cat calling me for massages---its gotten to the point i just ring my bell or use my whistle(handy)

every day---every time--helloooooooooooo..u waaaannnn massage????     ring ring--tweet tweet

so today for kicks i decided to stop when cat called----granny who waves me down daily tries to sell me an oil....of course....I decide to troll her and say I dont see "happy" massage on her list......

she agrees without hesitating.....I was like oh snap   granny callled me out on this one..uh oh....

anyway she whips out her phone and speaks into translate(thai bible) and i read it---says I will eat you!

So she starts a hard sell..500 bt--I counter i dont have 500(I do)..i say 200 and hold the massage--just eat!   she demands i do the combo  massage and "eat" and happy happy--i hold tight at 300...

Granny was playing hardball as she kept shooting for 500 and I was curious to see if I was hansum enough but I digress as in the end she wouldnt take less than 500...will see what tomorrow brings!!

• Thanks 1