Will no one in Thailand take responsibility for my sister? Woman in plea after BTS broken leg

webfact

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

No, I was not there. No I did not see. Sure, then we have 2 different scenarios. 

1. Se did not look where she was walking.
2. Too much people, so that she was pushed and hurt herself.

Neither of those can make other organizations or authorities responsible.

So you, like me and every other poster have no idea what happened, other than what you can glean from the reports.

So how do you know no other organisations are not responsible for the state of the drain covers. Some organisation must be responsible for building it, as it didn't materialise out of thin air.

It has to be the fault of the builders, or once inspected and accepted, it belongs to the organisation who commissioned it, accepted it, and is responsible for the care and maintenance of it.

Who that agency is I have no idea but it is most probably the BTS or the BMA as the two most likely candidates.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, billd766 said:

So you, like me and every other poster have no idea what happened, other than what you can glean from the reports.

So how do you know no other organisations are not responsible for the state of the drain covers. Some organisation must be responsible for building it, as it didn't materialise out of thin air.

It has to be the fault of the builders, or once inspected and accepted, it belongs to the organisation who commissioned it, accepted it, and is responsible for the care and maintenance of it.

Who that agency is I have no idea but it is most probably the BTS or the BMA as the two most likely candidates.

Oh, of course! There must always be someone or something to blame. Never own up and take responsibility for ones life. There must always be an excuse. Sorry, but I think you have stayed here too long and start to think as a native. ????

• Sad 2

23 hours ago, yogi yogi said:

even if the door knob was 10 years old? i think it might break with every guest .its a gold mine idea.  just make items in room ready to break before check in

Easy to fix Don't Rent Buy a Place .  ????

On 1/29/2022 at 2:40 PM, Meat Pie 47 said:

Absolutely nonsense I just recoverd from a broken Ankle I slipped on some rubbish left on the street and no medical problems I know about 10 people who had broken ankles some young some old and no one had any medical problems but it is always easy to blame the victim.

Yes, there is plenty of weight and leverage on the ankle if one traps a foot while moving....