Relative savagely attacked by Pit Bull - owner wasn't in time to lock him up

webfact

On 1/31/2022 at 11:46 AM, IvorBiggun2 said:

No. I have 3 children. The girl on the left isn't mine. But over the years they've had their friends around and never have I or my wife had concerns for their safety. Just cuz it's a Pit Bull doesn't mean it's aggressive. 

DSC00191.thumb.JPG.a74edbb465fc679ef033f20afe67bd38.JPG

Current news......  You may want to pay close attention to the last sentence in the article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rottweiler-mauls-7-year-old-girl-to-death/ar-AATlMsQ?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

On 1/31/2022 at 11:55 AM, IvorBiggun2 said:

The first person ever to receive a  'face transplant' was a French woman. and the dog that caused the injury was her own, yes you guessed it, Golden Labrador.

In that case the woman had taken an overdose or something and she was unconscious for hours.  The dog was trying to wake her and repeatedly scratched or chewed at her face to try and wake her, leaving her with most of her lips and nose missing.  It was in no way an aggressive attack.

So that example in no way supports your argument.

Not sure if someone else has clarified.  I don't have time to go through the seven pages of comments here.

41 minutes ago, digger70 said:
44 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Seems like the ideal family pet for kids...  :whistling:

They are if you treat them right . same as people if you treat them bad it may bite you in the ass as well

Pulling the wool over your own eyes...    

From the article linked below:

It added: "Most dog bites affecting young children occur during everyday activities and while interacting with familiar dogs."

42 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Current news......  You may want to pay close attention to the last sentence in the article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rottweiler-mauls-7-year-old-girl-to-death/ar-AATlMsQ?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

13 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

It added: "Most dog bites affecting young children occur during everyday activities and while interacting with familiar dogs."

You Believe what you like, we Never had any trouble with our dogs .

We had Great Dane,Great Dane  cross Mastiff,Wolfhound cross Mastiff, Pitbulls, Amstaffs, Ridgeback cross Mastiff, Argentine Dogo ,all for Catching pigs in Aus .

The ones that Can't be trusted  that I wouldn't want to have are German Shepherds. Rottweilers, Dobermans.

Edited by digger70
  • Haha 1

On 1/31/2022 at 5:52 PM, digger70 said:

Just Thai and English Will Do Thank you.

But what happens if someone from Burma or Laos happens to come by...... or say a French or German expat?

And you're assuming all Thais have an education or a 7 year old has good reading comprehension.

1 minute ago, dingdongrb said:

But what happens if someone from Burma or Laos happens to come by...... or say a French or German expat?

And you're assuming all Thais have an education or a 7 year old has good reading comprehension.

They will see the Sign and be scared ,no need to read it.download.jpeg.6f9e009256c182dfe59e463b2789d5ff.jpegdownload.jpeg.6f9e009256c182dfe59e463b2789d5ff.jpeg

8 minutes ago, digger70 said:
21 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Expand  

You Believe what you like, we Never had any trouble with our dogs .

We had Great Dane,Great Dane  cross Mastiff,Wolfhound cross Mastiff, Pitbulls, Amstaffs, Ridgeback cross Mastiff, Argentine Dogo ,all for Catching pigs in Aus .

The ones that Can't be trusted  that I wouldn't want to have are German Shepherds. Rottweilers, Dobermans.

Trust ???? I think you stretch that definition... 

Would you leave a 4 year old child alone in a room with any of the dogs you listed? 

4 minutes ago, digger70 said:
12 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Trust ???? I think you stretch that definition... 

Would you leave a 4 year old child alone in a room with any of the dogs you listed? 

Yes ,if I was the owner.

And because of such mindsets tragic incidents will continue.... 

.... Your dogs are ok right, it the others which haven’t been looked after or trained properly which are the problem, right ?

Of course, you may well be right....   which is why people like yourself should be ok with being licensed dog owners after proving you can look after them and train them well. 

Or at least I thought that, until you mentioned that you would leave your dog alone with a 4 year old...  it is that false sense of security which leads to many of the tragic attacks.

• Haha 1

On 1/31/2022 at 10:40 AM, Jeffr2 said:

The owner should be jailed just like he did the attack himself.  Too many want dogs like this to show how strong they are.  Sadly, very few know how to properly handle them.  Very few.

Pit Bulls and  Rottweilers are very dangerous dogs and are banned from many cities in US. Have many cases of them attacking women/kids  other dogs/animals and even their own masters.

Rottweiler Mauls 7-Year-Old Girl to Death

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rottweiler-mauls-7-year-old-girl-to-death/ar-AATlMsQ

• Like 1