Latest checklist and forms for Retire extension at Jomtien

10 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You might like to consider making appointment.

Here is thread also contains general info re extensions.

Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I know it is not possible to make an appointment at Chonburi immigration in Jomtien. They are completely ignoring the appointment system and they are sending everyone home and telling them to come back again to make the extension as annoying as possible.

I had to come 4 times when doing my 30-day tourist extension last time and I have spend there about 8 hours in total. They also didn't allow me to make the extension until my very last day. Not to mention how rude they were all the time and shouting at people and refusing to answer any question.

Worst immigration office ever. Thailand don't deserve any tourists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alldar said:

Worst immigration office ever. Thailand don't deserve any tourists

They are close to bottom of biscuit barrel in my book.

My distain started with their requirement to return after 3 months to show funds in bank book.

Completely out of line. Dills. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Alldar said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I know it is not possible to make an appointment at Chonburi immigration in Jomtien. They are completely ignoring the appointment system and they are sending everyone home and telling them to come back again to make the extension as annoying as possible.

I had to come 4 times when doing my 30-day tourist extension last time and I have spend there about 8 hours in total. They also didn't allow me to make the extension until my very last day. Not to mention how rude they were all the time and shouting at people and refusing to answer any question.

Chonburi Jomtien office has an appointment system for all types of extensions including the time slot needed, accessed via the main immigration.go.th website. It enables you to select the day and time of your visit confirmed by an e mail ticket on the day. The queues outside are mainly Covid extensions who can't be bothered to book in advance probably causing the officers impatience. I used it via QueQ last Aug and it worked perfectly enabling me to bypass the car park queue walking straight into the office and up to the desk at my chosen time. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

Chonburi Jomtien office has an appointment system for all types of extensions including the time slot needed, accessed via the main immigration.go.th website. It enables you to select the day and time of your visit confirmed by an e mail ticket on the day. The queues outside are mainly Covid extensions who can't be bothered to book in advance probably causing the officers impatience. I used it via QueQ last Aug and it worked perfectly enabling me to bypass the car park queue walking straight into the office and up to the desk at my chosen time. 

This is the first time I see that they are actually honoring the appointment system. If that is the case I will try to book an appointment next time when doing my Covid extension and I am really curious about the outcome.

20 hours ago, Alldar said:

Wow, all very off putting... 

2 minutes ago, murraynz said:

Wow, all very off putting... 

I renewed my non O in mid November. 

Although there was large queuing , the staff were mostly helpful. 

The immigration officer even re wrote my application for me, as I had done it on wrong form, but... I had to return to BKK bank to get another bank statement, as the other one was more than 24hrs old.. 

When I returned, 2hrs later... They fast tracked me through the ques.

I was very impressed with the service.. 

Same, the next day, when I returned to collect visa.. They had separate area outside, to collect these. The staff made extra effort to find my passport for me.. 

No complaints from me..

• Like 1