Non O Retirement Visa Application - "Location Map of House"?

18 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

And many offices require map.

CW being one.

Your point? 

My point Mr Know All is to point out that its not needed at Jomtien, the topic is not office specific. Much like you pointing out that CW doesnt require one. You spend so much time on here answering mundane queries that you think you own the forum. You post attempting to correct me was totally uncalled for.

Edited by jimn
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rott said:

It's not a visa it's an extension of stay. 

Disagree.

I entered Visa Exempt.  According to the Thai Immigration, Bangkok office, webpage, I need to complete form TM87 thereby applying for a Non Immigrant Visa.  Check the link...

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/8-1.pdf

3 minutes ago, NotReallyHere said:

Disagree.

I entered Visa Exempt.  According to the Thai Immigration, Bangkok office, webpage, I need to complete form TM87 thereby applying for a Non Immigrant Visa.  Check the link...

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/8-1.pdf

Ah so you meant you are converting a visa exempt to a non-O. And I wrongly assumed you were one of the many who do not know the difference between a visa and an extension of stay. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

And many offices require map.

CW being one.

Your point? 

All of these offices should definitely be classed as "rogue", I think - including CW. Insisting on a hand-drawn map for retirement extensions is just as ridiculously pointless as requiring those using the 800k method to return after 90 days to prove that their bank balance hasn't dipped a single satang below the required minimum in the meantime.

1 minute ago, OJAS said:

All of these offices should definitely be classed as "rogue", I think - including CW. Insisting on a hand-drawn map for retirement extensions is just as ridiculously pointless as requiring those using the 800k method to return after 90 days to prove that their bank balance hasn't dipped a single satang below the required minimum in the meantime.

With the map thing, I can understand it for extensions marriage as would perhaps assist with home visit.

For retirement I don't understand why it's required. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2022 at 5:04 PM, khunPer said:

Where I live they want both a Google Map, with coordinates printed in a box, and a hand drawn map...:whistling:

Same same but different - our Immigration Office asks for  2 copies of EVERYTHING - almost 150 photocopies!!!

Edited by sambum
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1