Thai man amputates penis with SCISSORS during cannabis-fuelled psychotic episode

GeorgeCross

14 minutes ago, TropicalGuy said:

Cannabis a psychogenic drug. Causes Psychosis…. too many cases of psychosis / violence for it to be promoted or legalized.

Although I would want to see ALL Drugs legalized controlled taxed.

Let all weak minded fools remove themselves from society, healthcare  & gene pool by immediate overdose

I like your second paragraph. But alcohol is already legalized and a hard drug and taxed. Does damage but does not destroy the world.

But there are no cases of cannabis overdose drinking  to death happens, recently was a article about it on Thaivisa. All those weak minded fools drinking alcohol.. oh.. i forgot alcies dont, consider alcohol a drug. Its just science that does that. 

Anyway I agree with legalizing, I used cannabis in the past great drug. Don't use it now as it indeed made me weak minded. I could not control myself and destroyed my diet. 

Edited by robblok

24 minutes ago, TropicalGuy said:

Cannabis a psychogenic drug. Causes Psychosis…. too many cases of psychosis / violence for it to be promoted or legalized.

Let all weak minded fools remove themselves from society, healthcare  & gene pool by immediate overdose

The incidence of cannabis-induced psychotic disorder is thought to be 2.7 per 100,000 person-years,

1 hour ago, TropicalGuy said:

If you understood why people self medicate to the point of addiction, you might be less sanguine. 

Plenty "weak minded fools" are adult former sexual abuse victims, veterans who saw too much, and other unfortunate humans who have had to deal with horrific pasts over which they had little to no control, or ability to escape.

Edited by chalawaan

3 hours ago, chalawaan said:

If you understood why people self medicate to the point of addiction, you might be less sanguine. 

Plenty "weak minded fools" are adult former sexual abuse victims, veterans who saw too much, and other unfortunate humans who have had to deal with horrific pasts over which they had little to no control, or ability to escape.

Yes, had only considered non- traumatized idiots choosing drug addiction as “recreation” not relief from torment …..surely the massive majority.

With the traumatized, most can process that stuff and some few can’t. 
Regrettably for those who can’t there seems no cure so the torment is lifelong , for them and people close to them, with some managing somehow ( drugs & therapy) with a reduced isolated tortured life.

The Past can’t be revisited & society & loved ones need to move on.
Legalize All Drugs & let people exit their unbearable lives on their terms without continuing to be a massive danger & burden to society & loved ones. Wishing there was another way….

3 hours ago, Aforek said:

I have never seen a such case, and I smoked a lot in the past 

This gyy must have serious psychological problems, with ganga we are "stoned ", but no hallucinations : it's my experience , shared with hundreds of people 

Hundreds of fools undoubtedly permanently damaged with some degree of psychosis….. just one inhalation can cause that..????????

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Blame the world's safest drug when a nutter goes overboard with the self-circumcision, how especially Thai!

Yes, we do know psychosis and cannabis don't mix, so here's a novel idea, don't friken mix them! And don't then blame the drug.

Cannabis causes Psychosis , it’s Psychogenic , hardly safe. The number of violent crimes linked to cannabis is through the roof now.

Hardly possible that so many were already Psychotic

• Confused 3

5 hours ago, robblok said:

I used cannabis in the past great drug. Don't use it now as it indeed made me weak minded. I could not control myself and destroyed my diet. 

At first you say "in  the past great drug", but not what for!

The rest of your post seems to prove it has not done you any good. Which of course, obviosly it has not, but what point are you trying to make?

Edited by DezLez

4 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

Hundreds of fools undoubtedly permanently damaged with some degree of psychosis….. just one inhalation can cause that..????????

Have you ever tried ? I have no feeling to be "permanently damaged ", I have stoped 30 years ago  ;  do you personnaly know people " permanently damaged " ?

The only danger is the lack of attention , of course don't drive or make something dangerous when you smoke ( or eat ) , I have seen  the effect of alcolhol , 1000 % worse 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

Cannabis causes Psychosis , it’s Psychogenic , hardly safe. The number of violent crimes linked to cannabis is through the roof now.

Hardly possible that so many were already Psychotic

Your hypothosis is not  supported from many mental health studies, please supply your sources of research,

9 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Dont you go stating whats in the text books as thats just propaganda. 

So what can people quote from that is not propaganda in your view or is it all publications that contradict your view that are so called propaganda?

1 hour ago, DezLez said:

So what can people quote from that is not propaganda in your view or is it all publications that contradict your view that are so called propaganda?

Canabis  just doesn't  have this affect on people.  There has to be other factors in this case

29 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Canabis  just doesn't  have this affect on people.  There has to be other factors in this case

That response does not answer my question re; your statement about propganda.  Please answer.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

No way did the canabis make him do this.  There must be other factors involved .   Mental health, another illicit drug or something.   No where in history  has canabis made someone  lose control like that.

Agree, I've used the stuff off/on for over 4 decades. I honestly have never been tempted to chop off "Big Stan" . I usually lock the scissors in a safe place in case the urge to prune something that important arises.

• Thanks 1