COVID -19 Vaccine and Test Result Certificate

lelapin

This week I had my Moderna booster at a hospital in Pattaya having previously had the first 2 AZ in Bangkok and received my certificate with my name and passport number correctly entered. When I compared it with my wife's certificate, hers included details of all 3 vaccinations she had received whereas my one only showed the latest one.

I looked at my original certificate I had received after the 1st 2 vaccinations  and noticed that although all my details (name / passport number) were the same on both certificates, the Citizens ID was different.

Is this something I should try to rectify and if so how or should I just accept that if requested to show evidence of all my vaccinations, I show both certificates.

image.png.17a1062f46c382032664dec1d33ef085.png

Go back to the hospital and ask them to fix it. It seems like the hospitals only have access to your records for a limited time after you get the vaccine, so if you don't do it fairly soon, it gets a lot more complicated to change it later. They should be able to add your booster to your original record without difficulty.

• Like 1

Went back to hospital and they explained that as I am a falang with no official Citizen Id I would be allocated a new number by each hospital. Maybe if I had shown my original certificate when I had turned up for the booster I would have been given the original ID again. They said it is no problem,  just  show both certificates when asked.

similar problem but with my date of birth, today i went to sort it out and was told i have to go to where i took the vaccination to fix the problem. i am in a different province now. Also i had a third dose in the province i am in now and they say they can't update my record on the MOPH app. again i must go back to the other province to update it.  ????? i was under the impression that it was a national database but they say it is not. the national written on the MOPH app. is only just a name they said. ???

46 minutes ago, internationalism said:

Get back again, give them your first ID number and ask them to change it on booster. 

Also there is a possibility of adding on morphrom, chat option (thai only, but ask wife for help)

I gave them my first ID number and they said they were unable to do anything.

4 hours ago, lelapin said:

Went back to hospital and they explained that as I am a falang with no official Citizen Id I would be allocated a new number by each hospital. Maybe if I had shown my original certificate when I had turned up for the booster I would have been given the original ID again. They said it is no problem,  just  show both certificates when asked.

I'm surprised that they didn't ask you for your original certificate when you went for your booster. I also got my booster at a different hospital, but handed over my original certificate with my passport when I checked in and they added the booster to my existing file / citizen ID.

5 hours ago, lelapin said:

This is BS. I had mine at various places and they have all been added to the same ID number.

It's fine if you are somewhere where you can show paper certificates, but it's becoming increasingly common to need a QR code instead, and you aren't going to show as fully vaccinated under either account. I doubt it would ever be disastrous, but why should you have to deal with the hassle just because they can't get their admin in order?

• Like 2