Mor Prom

RayOday

Hello, I received 2 AZ vaccines in Bangkok that are displayed on the Mor Prom app. I received a Pfizer booster 2.5 weeks ago in a government provincial hospital. I have a paper receipt of the booster but it has never been added to the system that feeds the Mor Prom app. I have a Thai friend who received a Moderna booster today at a provincial private hospital and her booster was in  the system before leaving the waiting area.

Does anyone know how I get my booster into the Mor Prom system hence reflected in the app? Any advice is appreciated.

Edited by RayOday
Spelling

I received my booster shot last weekend, and on the same day, in the evening it displayed in the app.

Only one thing I noticed, is that under icon > 'Digital Health Pass' the 'EU Digital COVID Certificate' isn't working anymore. Before it showed a QR-code, now only a message in Thai 'no information found'.

I appreciate the advice yet they are fools at the hospital. Not one speaks English, I don't speak Thai. After I had the vaccine they called me 2 days later and asked all the information to a Thai speaking friend that we spent a half hour filling out  paperwork prior to the booster. There is no way I am going back to that super spreader cluster fuq. I will carry  my Mor Prom app info plus a ragged piece a paper. So fitting, the Thai way. Zero consistency in public services. "The source of upset is to have expectations....in Thailand {sic}."

Mine shows both vaccination record and certificate. Probably the untrained uneducated staff where I received the booster never put in the new info so my old record was never accessed. They probably input yours and either corrupted some field or the system has yet to integrate new updates. Best of luck. Keep paper. Th genius Charn-virus-kul has it all under control. 

@RayOdayQuote "I received 2 AZ vaccines in Bangkok that are displayed on the Mor Prom app. I received a Pfizer booster 2.5 weeks ago in a government provincial hospital."

Did you provide the provincial hospital with your Citizen ID that you received when you got your first two doses in Bangkok? If not you were probably issued with a different Citizen ID for the booster. Check the numbers on both your paper certificates.

Just a thought !

Edited by ozfarang

They received all prior information plus a screen print off the data on the vaccine certificate from the Mor Prom app. They got it all. There was no garbage in. What confounds me is that there was so much paperwork plus a photo completed at the public hospital and my friend just had a dense code scan and their info appeared in the app. Inconsistent processes often lead to inconsistent results. Thanks for the input. 

Edited by RayOday

1 hour ago, MJCM said:

Best bet is if  you go back to the site where you got your Booster and tell them!

I had some confusing/missing information on my Morphrom.

Had Sinovac, AZ at the village organized by district hospital based on my "pink card" and later Moderna by a private hospital based on passport number. At the private hospital they managed to merge the Moderna to my record with the citizen ID. Good!

But they also managed to wipe out my name in English and not add passport number.

Not good :biggrin:

Went to our district hospital and within 20 min all fixed. Name in English, citizen ID, passport number, nationality.

Now I even have a EU compliant QR (which I will likely never need :biggrin:).

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

I also got 2 X AZ at BKK some months ago. Last Wed I got my Pfizer booster at The Mall, Korat. When I got home a couple hours later my MorProm app was showing all 3 jabs. I made a screenshot of that and have it ready to show if ever required. I also requested the International Certificate, and I saw this morning that has now arrived, but I need another phone to read the QR code, so I'll get that done soon.

20 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Went to our district hospital and within 20 min all fixed. Name in English, citizen ID, passport number, nationality.

That took me 3 visits.

1st Visit oke person responsible wasn't in

2nd Visit, they changed some things and was told to come back after 24 hours because then the data should have changed

3rd Visit, some data still wasn't correct which they said they changed previously. They changed it again and again was told to come back again but next day when I looked it was all oke!!

Please note: The Site where I got my shots is a 70km roundtrip!

Edit: In whole honesty it was in total 4 trips, because the actual first time when I went there, they told me they couldn't change it!

Edited by MJCM

11 minutes ago, MJCM said:

That took me 3 visits.

Ouch.

Sometimes I have all the luck here in the sticks :smile:

Was positively surprised.

And yes, "the person" (authorized) has to do it.

I was served at the reception/info and they did phone-calls and sent a photo of my passport with their smartphone.

So I actually didn't see the person who has access to the database.

Edited by KhunBENQ

15 hours ago, grain said:

I also got 2 X AZ at BKK some months ago. Last Wed I got my Pfizer booster at The Mall, Korat. When I got home a couple hours later my MorProm app was showing all 3 jabs. I made a screenshot of that and have it ready to show if ever required. I also requested the International Certificate, and I saw this morning that has now arrived, but I need another phone to read the QR code, so I'll get that done soon.

You could just take a screenshot of the QR code on your phone and then scan the QR code from the screenshot. Most, if not all QR code reader apps allow you to scan from an image.

4 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

I had a booster vaccination this morning at the Bangrak Vaccination Centre in Bangkok. They issued an A5 printout showing all 3 vaccinations, and the updated data were on the Mor Prom app when I checked it on the way home.

Can you share any details? Name of booster. Your 2nd dose date? How did you register?

Just now, mtls2005 said:

Can you share any details? Name of booster. Your 2nd dose date? How did you register?

Booster was Pfizer. !st & 2nd doses AZ, 2nd August and 30th October. Last year I applied to wherever I could, (turned away by local govt. hospital), and accepted the first offer I got, which was from the Medpark Hospital in Bangkok under the expatvac scheme. I subsequently got another offer from British Chamber of Commerce Thailand, which I declined, but they must have kept my details because I got an email last week offering vaccinations at Bangrak, filled in the form and was quickly offered the appointment today. Superbly efficient, checked in at 09.10, left at 10.00hrs, including the 1/2 hour rest period.

Kudos to BCCT, who took the trouble to organise what the British Embassy failed to do.

• Like 1

It seems like this Bangrak Vaccination Center (at Bang Rak Hospital in Sathon?) works with several foreign embassies to coordinate vaccinations and boosters.

I found this link, not sure if it works.

https://hipaa.jotform.com/Bangrak_VH/covid-19-vaccination-expat-thailand

For Pfizer 2X it does ask this:

I hereby confirm that if my 2nd jab is Pfizer/Moderna, my appointment will be at least 6 months after my second jab. * 

As of today, they only show appointments in February (21 - 25 & 28 only).

Edited by mtls2005

15 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

Booster was Pfizer. !st & 2nd doses AZ, 2nd August and 30th October. Last year I applied to wherever I could, (turned away by local govt. hospital), and accepted the first offer I got, which was from the Medpark Hospital in Bangkok under the expatvac scheme. I subsequently got another offer from British Chamber of Commerce Thailand, which I declined, but they must have kept my details because I got an email last week offering vaccinations at Bangrak, filled in the form and was quickly offered the appointment today. Superbly efficient, checked in at 09.10, left at 10.00hrs, including the 1/2 hour rest period.

Kudos to BCCT, who took the trouble to organise what the British Embassy failed to do.

Yes, I just had my Pfizer booster at Bangrak Vaccination Centre, courtesy of BCCT. Very efficient.

Ok, after 5 hours of intense excuse removal the records have been corrected. I was assigned a second ID so effectively I was 2 people in Mor Prom. I spent 2 hours explaining this to the hospital administrative staff. They ended up telling me that Thailand was a third world country and I should accept that and carry around 2 pieces of paper. I shut down that BS excus. Then they tried, "everything will be updated in 24 hours" . Yeah right! The system has 2 ID numbers for 1 person and the 24 hour miracle will merge the records so that I become one. I clearly understood their laziness and inability to understand how to solve the issue. Rather then wasting time with these imbeciles (I hate to use that word yet I am being kind), I went to the county health department to submit my concern. I walked in the door to a 1950s time warp with the exception of everyone watching videos on their phones. There was no work being done. I am an expert on Gemba observations.

Went through an hour of the crazy farang routine and finally someone called Nonthaburi. I am certain they received guidance yet it was quitting time so they told me to go back to the hospital and they would combine the records on a vaccine passport. I went to the hospital and was handed off 3 times. I finally reached the source of the initial input errors. 2 young women in an office tucked behind the ER. They were clueless. They asked for all my paperwork and 50 baht and they would send me a vaccine passport in a week. I told them no. I didn't just want a hard copy with 3 vaccines. I wanted them to fix their error in Mor Prom. They were getting frustrated with the pressure I was giving them to do their jobs correctly. I then asked for the hospital director, who I knew already left for home. I let them see me on the internet finding who ran the hospital and they looked visibly frightened and unhappy. I advised a simple solution, delete my booster record and then use the original vaccine ID. The women looked at me as if they had an epiphany. They did as I directed and handed me a print out of the correction which I verified and all was good except they input me as Miss and Female. I  had them redo it 3x until they got it right. When the print out was correct they submitted the record into the system and it appeared correctly in Mor Prom within seconds. Think about it, you can enter this hospital for appendicitis and leave minus a limb. How can a  and hospital be so screwed up over patient identity. I have unfortunately had a hospital stay in BKK and my daughter is a nurse. Standard operating procedure is to validate who you are verbally, written on your chart or form, and if inpatient, compare your name and birthdate with your hospital ID bracelet. If going in for procedure the exact procedure is validated as well. I am now in Mor Prom with the correct sex identification, name, and ID and all three vaccines are displayed. 5 minutes to fix and 4 hours to explain and eliminate excuses. I will follow up with the hospital director. I submit here his photo for your viewing enjoyment. The lack of critical thinking skills boggles the mind.

Screenshot_20220210-164136_Chrome.jpg

Edited by RayOday
  • Thanks 1