Daytime viewpoints for HiSo pretties

Nemises

5 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

I know, but maybe... just maybe it is you, and therefore you must adjust your expectations ????

Ok will do. But please first ask your mates at Nana Plaza to open daytime! - as stipulated in title

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Ok will do. But please first ask your mates at Nana Plaza to open daytime! - as stipulated in title

Last time I asked, I was told that there are enough LBs loitering during daytime, and you might actually have a better chance, cause you won't be competing against the handsum farangs that show up in the evening ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Airalee said:

Some (but not all) of those “hiso pretties” that you see walking during the day with their fancy handbag in one hand and latest model iPhone in the other are actually grey girls or maybe just work the night shift at one of those fancy soapy massage parlors.

Thanks but am already fully aware of the grey girls and other ‘ladies of the night’ out and about during the day in high-end shopping malls. Not hard to spot those ones. 

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Can you give us less experienced in mall trawling some clues on how to spot them?

Asking for a friend.

On 2/9/2022 at 9:56 AM, NanLaew said:

Bottoms are welcome there too.

By your own admission you know all about where “bottoms in Pattaya are welcome”.

So stay there …. and enjoy your bottoms!

Edited by Nemises

1 hour ago, Nemises said:

By your own admission you know all about where “bottoms in Pattaya are welcome”.

So stay there …. and enjoy your bottoms!

So you can't really tell the difference between a hiso and a brass either.

Thought so.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Inala said:

I'm an optimist, so I'm hoping they might be keen on me when they see me? I pad my wallet out with tissue so it bulges my jeans, sometimes I might pad the front out also if I really want to stand out (they definitely they notice these things)

Try waiting outside side a few universities in Bangkok during day555

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
19 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

So you can't really tell the difference between a hiso and a brass either.

I can tell the difference.

Brass will do it for 1,000bht.

Hiso wants a lot more money to bang her.

And that sir is why you are not wasting your time trawling the high-end malls looking for a <deleted> like the OP is.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Inala said:

I'm an optimist, so I'm hoping they might be keen on me when they see me? I pad my wallet out with tissue so it bulges my jeans, sometimes I might pad the front out also if I really want to stand out (they definitely they notice these things)

and I am sure the ladies will appreciate you if they need to go to a public toilet... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

And that sir is why you are not wasting your time trawling the high-end malls looking for a <deleted> like the OP is.

Says the “Pattaya Bottoms” trawler  ????????????

On 2/9/2022 at 9:56 AM, NanLaew said:

Bottoms are welcome there too.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

I pad my wallet out with tissue so it bulges my jeans, sometimes I might pad the front out also if I really want to stand out

44 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

and I am sure the ladies will appreciate you if they need to go to a public toilet... 

there is never toilet paper in public toilets.... have you ever been to Thailand? 

• Haha 1