Meet “Pareploy”, former female boxer behind the viral street brawl

snoop1130

11 hours ago, Hummin said:

It dependeds how drunk and fit I was at the moment I got poured beer on my head, and if some cameras close by. 

I never start a fight, and I always back out if I can no matter what, but I'm not the guy who experienced much trouble before in my life.

I useally read the situation, look for friends of the troublemaker, try to read body language, and back off.

I used to work as a security when I was young, and have seen to much carnage and unecessery violence. Bangkok Hilton is the last place I have a wish to visit.

You do not know the person who making trouble, no idea of his background and what he is capable to do, and even you think you are on top of the situation, things can change quick in the other direction.

It take balls to walk away sometimes

But not in Thailand, loosing face is the worst what can happen to a Thai.

After watching the video the other day the guy was just trying to leave at one hand up in the air like waving bye-bye and she continue to attack him   I think she was wrong or maybe just trying to get publicity to make a comeback options she had but maybe she was just too drunk I was trying to be a bully TIT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bbko said:

Continue the argument/fight?  He cowardly committed assault & battery on her from behind then walked away, there was no argument or fighting at that point.  If someone did that to you would you just remain in your chair and let them walk away?

In Thailand I'd walk away and count myself lucky. That's advice I've heard and read about Thailand since before coming here in 2007.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So why wasn't the guy hurt after she kicked him at least 10 times?

...it was only water...she was going easy on him i expect...it did go on and on...she was telling her 2nds...hold me back...hold me back...don't let me rip his arms off  ????

• Haha 2

My gf read the poor guy lost his work now because of his action and also the media attention they got. She  become superwoman, he became the looser.

Media attention is becoming very powerful... as in the UK case of a Premier League player being cruel to his cat recently proved, I think the Thai guy deserved what he got. 

• Like 2

My gf read the poor guy lost his work now because of his action and also the media attention they got. She  become superwoman, he became the looser.

My personal opinion and judging by his action portrayed in the video: He was a looser already!

28 minutes ago, Dialemco said:

Maybe this is a publicity stunt. First it was beer and now water was it just a  prank why did she chase after him when he was walking away?

It was SML so both statements could be interpreted as true!

11 hours ago, starky said:

I wonder what you would say if a bloke that had 50 fights was so terribly "assaulted" and tried to follow her down the street to square up.

What aboutism.. She is not a bloke. She was a woman on a night out.. ran into a "bloke" who thought it would be amusing and a fitting comeback to being knocked back to pour beer over her head.

OOPS..

15 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

She followed him down the road looking to continue the argument / fight, but more than self defence innit.

Yes true, she did carry on a bit to much, yet great to see her stand up to him, he will think twice before he trys that again with another girl.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

a glass of water

Wasn't it "Yellow water"?
Anyway, her response on the incident clearly indicated that she was intoxicated (drunk).
She responded as fast as a snail moves.... And so did her lame "Thai Boxing".
Clearly ZERO impact and missing its target all the time.
What a boxer.
40 out of 50? My b*tthole. 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Swampy999 said:

She had 2 options, 1) Ignore the idiot and let it go or, 2) Drop the idiot straight away. If her boxing skills are anything to go by, option 2 would have resolved the problem in a couple of seconds ????????

The third option which I think she took was to give him a few kick and a punch or two to let him know he messed with the wrong girl. She may know that if she had dropped him straight away or did more damage then she is the one in jail, so a light smack and kick gave him the message.

• Like 1