My unusual relationship and girlfriend

sniper

54 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If my first partner ( the one sent from Hades to ruin me ) had died in our 4th year of relationship I'd now own a house worth 1.5 million $, and a classic muscle car. Do I wish she had............................................?

It was a mixed bag for me. I had a wife who was frigid because she had been sexually molested as a child. That detail was concealed from me by her and her family.

OTOH, I have a son from her who is a great support as I get older. He's a lot smarter than me in some ways.

I also have a Thai GF who is the complete opposite of frigid. Although we have slowed down in the last couple of years.

Wealth is not particularly important to me, good health and time are.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It was a mixed bag for me. I had a wife who was frigid because she had been sexually molested as a child. That detail was concealed from me by her and her family.

OTOH, I have a son from her who is a great support as I get older. He's a lot smarter than me in some ways.

I also have a Thai GF who is the complete opposite of frigid. Although we have slowed down in the last couple of years.

Wealth is not particularly important to me, good health and time are.

Which is why it's great that we now can try before we buy.

When I was a child that rarely if ever happened, because if she got pregnant ( long before the pill ) one better marry her, or else. It was a great shame then to have an illegitimate child.

Software won't allow b*s*a*d even though it's a noun.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Many would argue it is not a relationship, much less a girlfriend, if you have never actually met, and spent time together. Sorry for being an online skeptic, but you have absolutely no idea who you are dealing with, until you actually spend ALOT of time, face to face. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 12:38 PM, Lacessit said:

No way I would tolerate a woman who would not talk to me for days.

My kind of woman. I’d intentionally antagonise my ex for a bit of peace. ???? 

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Many would argue it is not a relationship, much less a girlfriend, if you have never actually met, and spent time together. Sorry for being an online skeptic, but you have absolutely no idea who you are dealing with, until you actually spend ALOT of time, face to face. 

He’s met her a few times by the looks, but you need to dig into the massive posts a bit. 

10 hours ago, sniper said:

Thank you everyone for your opinions. The reason that I am putting any effort into this relationship is because this girl has a unique personality, she is very smart and has a great attitude towards life, she is an independent thinker, doesn’t waste time or money dressing up and wearing makeup, I like that natural look. She is very affectionate, loves to hug and cuddle in bed. She is very consistent in everything she says, never any contradictions, and we talk for at least 1 hour every day in Thai and never run out of things to chat about. We also message constantly, I can read Thai fluently so it’s not just basic communication.  It’s that feeling that this person is really into us that makes us feel we have a better connection than a relationship where the other person is not really warm and open. She has a good job and salary so I’m not supporting her so I will see where this goes in time, life is short and also an adventure.

Everything is good till it's not.

I doubt any of us went into our relationships hoping they would fail.

I thought my wife was as good as I was going to get, till we got married and moved to the village. Then it was a slow but steady decline to dislike and anger.

Had I assumed there was a 50/ 50 chance of failure I'd have protected myself better, but I was wearing the saffron glasses.

• Like 2

If half of the marriages end in divorce, and the other half doesn't look so hot either, then that's basically the human condition as we know it and people should be grateful for any sweetness/sanuk they can get their hands on, no matter how fleeting.

I'm 69. I met my American wife 11 in years ago (she's 11 years younger). We both had just left long-term sexless marriages. I'm pretty certain we'll be together to the grave. 

Prob be having some kind of sex till the end too, even if it's just very sloppy oral -like very sloppy oral is some kind of crime.

It's down to the luck of the draw of meeting the right person. But as Rumi said, what you are seeking is seeking you.

On 2/17/2022 at 3:30 PM, sniper said:

Thank you everyone for your opinions. The reason that I am putting any effort into this relationship is because this girl has a unique personality, she is very smart and has a great attitude towards life, she is an independent thinker, doesn’t waste time or money dressing up and wearing makeup, I like that natural look. She is very affectionate, loves to hug and cuddle in bed. She is very consistent in everything she says, never any contradictions, and we talk for at least 1 hour every day in Thai and never run out of things to chat about. We also message constantly, I can read Thai fluently so it’s not just basic communication.  It’s that feeling that this person is really into us that makes us feel we have a better connection than a relationship where the other person is not really warm and open. She has a good job and salary so I’m not supporting her so I will see where this goes in time, life is short and also an adventure.

Everyone you meet and establish a relationship is special to you, if not, something is wrong! 

If to good to be true, is useally to good to be true to as said many times before, so you need the time to see the real reality, and not just true your own imagination.

Anyway, good luck

Guest Isaanlife
On 2/17/2022 at 3:30 AM, sniper said:

Bar girls have unique personalities!

Of course you think she is into you. Ever occur to you why such a wonderful personal cannot find a match in person, only you on the internet?

You are just coming out of a divorce, have never lived with this new person, and think you have the world by the nuts.

It just doesn't work that way, infatuation is not real life.

She would NOT invest in you if she did not see the cash cow coming in the future.

Thai girls might love their first one at 16, however, at her age? Nothing but support now no matter what you say.