Planning to visit Thailand in May/June/July

I'm planning for a visit to Thailand in May-July time frame for two to three months. Will start the process if and only if the fifth the day quarantine is removed. What are the paper works needed to extend a two month Tourist visa by an additional month? I will be mostly in Jomtien as I already have a condo there. So please be specific about Jomtien office requirements. Thanks.

50 minutes ago, Onerak said:

Looks like I need a TM30. After my one day quarantine. How soon I have to file for a TM30? What are the documents I need for a TM30? 

Previously, landlords needed to comply with section 38 of the Immigration Act, which states that property or hotel owners who take in foreign guests must notify officials within 24 hours. This is known as the TM30 rule.

That can do online.

1 hour ago, 2 is 1 said:

Previously, landlords needed to comply with section 38 of the Immigration Act, which states that property or hotel owners who take in foreign guests must notify officials within 24 hours. This is known as the TM30 rule.

That can do online.

Sorry I did not ask what is TM 30 and this information is not of any use to me. Please read the post and provide specific answer, if you can otherwise no need to spam the forum for ad generation The question was "How soon I have to file for a TM30? What are the documents I need for a TM30?" And before that I already posted that I have a condo, so I will staying for one day only in quarantine hotel. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Onerak said:

Looks like I need a TM30. After my one day quarantine. How soon I have to file for a TM30? What are the documents I need for a TM30? 

Legally a TM30 is required within 24 hours but unofficially it's 72 hours in Jomtien before they give you the 1600 baht fine.

As a condo owner in Pattaya, I need copy of chanote with my name and building plan (so the 2 pages on A3 shrunk down), copy of passport info page, entry stamp and TM6 entry card. It's free.

For the 30 day extension you need copy of TM30, passport info page, entry stamp page, TM6 and a passport photo plus 1900 baht fee

Hope that's specific enough for you ????

Edited by aussiexpat