Thai TV star missing after falling into Chao Phraya River Thursday night

webfact

17 minutes ago, Excel said:

Other reports of her body being found. Drunk perhaps but these type of people usually take drugs too. Clearly an unblalanced individual as she attempted to take her own life in 2015. Why all the fuss ?

Nobody mentions drugs but you. Is it so strange that drunk people do stupid things its a fact. Not sure why lovers of alcohol need to talk about other drugs when their drug of choice leads to deaths. 

These type of people ????

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Nobody mentions drugs but you. Is it so strange that drunk people do stupid things its a fact. Not sure why lovers of alcohol need to talk about other drugs when their drug of choice leads to deaths. 

I don't agree with you a lot but this time I do

1 minute ago, josephbloggs said:

Jesus, one of the worst comment I have seen on here.  So if someone has depression it is no great loss if they die??

2015 is in the past so "has" in your words is perhaps a pathetic comment. Now "had" is the true tense so perhaps it explains your meaningless retort. However if you take the time to read her previous FB BS over the years depression is hardly what she could be described as having, more like pompous, conceited, arrogant, vain, egotistical statements. Now having said that it is sad that anyone loses their life but attempting to promote this person as a beacon of virtue who should be pitied is adsurd in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Proof of the pudding will be in the autopsy ????

6 hours ago, Excel said:

2015 is in the past so "has" in your words is perhaps a pathetic comment. Now "had" is the true tense so perhaps it explains your meaningless retort. However if you take the time to read her previous FB BS over the years depression is hardly what she could be described as having, more like pompous, conceited, arrogant, vain, egotistical statements. Now having said that it is sad that anyone loses their life but attempting to promote this person as a beacon of virtue who should be pitied is adsurd in my opinion.

Ok.  When did I hold her up as a beacon of virtue??

I just held you up as a callous, insensitive, awful and probably racist bigot who has no feelings for a Thai human being who has died in awful circumstances and has left behind a grieving family..   But go ahead with your pompous cheap shots.  Sick.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Excel said:

Other reports of her body being found. Drunk perhaps but these type of people usually take drugs too. Clearly an unblalanced individual as she attempted to take her own life in 2015. Why all the fuss ?

So according to you, if a person who has attempted suicide in the past, and something happens to them, no search, no reports, etc. How compassionate of you.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Excel said:

These type of people?

Do you mean people who travel on speed boats, appear on TV or breathe?

Even people who imbibe in alcohol are taking a drug

Demonising and "othering"serves no one any good

• Sad 1