Thailand will not rush to condemn Russia over Ukraine, says Foreign Minister Don

snoop1130

39 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Every 2nd person on the internet claims to be an expert on politics when really they don't know much. I see you are in that category.

I'm afraid that the use of the word expert is enough to discredit anyone's opinion.

On 3/1/2022 at 6:04 PM, mtls2005 said:

The Middle Path, is what he actually said, I suspect.

No one expects FM Don to have a backbone.

Most predicted it would be $$$$ over morality, and now proved to be correct. Shame on you Don

1 minute ago, Thunglom said:

I think your nativity just shows how little you understand about the media Putin and life in general - you don't even appreciate what te humble chat forum is for. - if you listen to yourself, why do you even bother to post?

What's it for? 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Dont you know?  History  shows they always sit on the fence until one side is winning then they join that side!  Look at the Japanese  in WWII

Japan threatened to smash the place. They did a deal. Their army was weak.

• Haha 1

On 3/1/2022 at 6:26 AM, Cherrytreeview said:

Nonsense wallet.

Like average Russians have bitcoin wallets.

Poor Vladimir is in a world of trouble. He will either put a bullet in his head or someone close to him will.

Good to see Aseannow has child killer apologists posting.

I think that's why Putin keeps everyone on the other side of the room, out of range of a brush with poison. Now that his money is in the hands of the oligarchs, and his actions threatening their riches, seems like a win-win for everyone in the world if he is eliminated by one of his own.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 12:16 PM, AnotherFarang8 said:

Smart of him to say this.

A few more days until the Ukrainian army ceases to exist as a military body. Most of you guys here are clueless, living in the western media echo chamber. Brace yourselves for a big surprise.

Agree 100% .. the propaganda coming from the usual sources stinks.  Someday people will wake up and smell the coffee . 

5 hours ago, ThailandGuy said:

This is not true.  We all have seen this on tv these movements from Ukraine to Russia!   So you are trying to get fake news into the world.

Theres no need for him to get fake news into the world .... there's enough out there for everyone to see already 

11 minutes ago, Cherrytreeview said:

So intervening to protect citizens is the same as NATO invading Libya?

Just for clarification, do you agree with Putin invading Ukraine?

Intervening to protect citizens?  Destroying the most prosperous African nation (which is still in turmoil as of now) is protecting citizens?

I condemn Russia but also the other side that only fuel the flames . . .

1 hour ago, natway09 said:

Shades of Switzerland sitting on the fence during WW2 ?

THat's not very similar - Switzerland's neutrality dates back to 1815 with traditions going back even further.

Austria had a similar post war status until admitted to the EU.

It might have been a good idea to equip Ukraine with a similar status too, but that ship appears to have sailed.

• Like 1