E-Visa supporting documents

I'm applying for a METV and there are  points under step 4, supporting documents that I'm not sure of:

4 . Residence permit in a country in which visa application is submitted (In case that applicant is not a national of the country in which visa application is submitted.)

I'm a citizen in the country I apply, should I upload the passport biodata page here?

5 . Financial evidence, e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, sponsorship letter (current balance not less than 200,000 THB for the past 6 months)

Is a bank statement enough or do they also ask for an employment certificate?

8 . Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip.

I've not travelled for 2 years due to the pandemic and have a new passport. How will I do with a clean passport? Scan and upload the first empty page?

9 . Applicant must apply for e-Visa via specific Embassy/Consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residency. Applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency.

Should I upload the biodata page of the passport here again?

Edited by glock19

Comment on point 8.:

This is not really working currently. You can't upload more than one jpeg file. I only got the front page. If you try another upload the first one disappears. (I have a substantial amount of stamps within the past 12 months) Application was still approved.

• Like 1