Cricket legend Shane Warne passes away from suspected heart attack at Koh Samui villa in Thailand

webfact

Hoping they do a proper autopsy "back home" to determine the exact cause of death.  I wouldn't know the guy from Adam, but a tourist died in Thailand before his time.  

If (as posited in previous posts) he had just gotten off a long flight, it may have been a clot from a DVT.  In any case, it would be good to know the exact cause, if only to prevent the same from happening to other tourists in Thailand.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Hoping they do a proper autopsy "back home" to determine the exact cause of death.  I wouldn't know the guy from Adam, but a tourist died in Thailand before his time.  

If (as posited in previous posts) he had just gotten off a long flight, it may have been a clot from a DVT.  In any case, it would be good to know the exact cause, if only to prevent the same from happening to other tourists in Thailand.

Short flight

He had heart issues

Radical diets

Smoked

10 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Short flight

He had heart issues

Radical diets

Smoked

In the past, tourists have died from exposure to pesticides, from spiked drinks, from self dispensed pharmaceuticals, from alcohol poisoning...  And of course, from natural causes.

I'm not insinuating there's anything suspicious here.  But we won't know without a definitive autopsy.  One performed with no ulterior motives like protecting the almighty tourist $$$.  Meaning a "back home" autopsy.

9 minutes ago, impulse said:

In the past, tourists have died from exposure to pesticides, from spiked drinks, from self dispensed pharmaceuticals, from alcohol poisoning...  And of course, from natural causes.

I'm not insinuating there's anything suspicious here.  But we won't know without a definitive autopsy.  One performed with no ulterior motives like protecting the almighty tourist $$$.  Meaning a "back home" autopsy.

You said you didnt know him. People who knew him arent surprised. Yoyo dieting smoked. He lived on junk food half the time then dieted to lose weight. 

5 hours ago, impulse said:

Oz ABC reports autopsy in Surat Tani today and State Funeral at MCG once back home.

• Like 1