Best solid dating scene

7 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

What's THEY'RE motivation?

Who's your competition?

If their motivation is at least explainable (and hopefully really pent up) and there's no competition, what does it matter where you ply your unstoppable game?

For me in Thailand, I quickly sussed out that the women I wanted (arty, western-worldly, good looking, non-dependent, sexually open-minded) practically didn't exist, rich Asian men more to their liking were in line ahead of me for them, and I'd have to really dress up and do a lot of boring rich people and Thai family stuff to even get in the game.

What do you bring to the boyfriend table that they can't get a better example of wandering around any floor of the MBK Mall for 2 hours?

Mbk? I dont want to spend 2 weeks there

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Handsome

Not rich

Middle age

Awesome guy

Poot thai

Gf not marriage

"Radar" to "Sparky": Why not stay with GF/not marriage? Perfect constellation. Everything else much more costly.

Poot thai? Apply it without hesitation. Success guaranteed!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

-Not just a dating "scene" (never heard of it, please explain the concept), but a SOLID dating scene; an already firmly established, up and running dating scene; one that won't disappoint like the dashed hopes dating scene in bound to dissapoint Roi Et.

A solid dating scene of really good looking women milling aimlessly around, hoping a middle-income older guy will deign give them a little play. Try Beach Road.

I have a friend doing aid work in Roumania.  He's getting a lot of Ukrainian refugee woman-interest.

But they don't want a date, they want a green card so they can keep on breathing instead of dodging bombs.

First date sex closer idea for him: buy her a second set of clothes.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

Back to the topic, cold-approaching women in Buddhist backwaters when you barely know the language is like being a Jevovah's Witness who's willing to knock on a million doors to gain a single convert.

I know Thai

• Like 1

On 3/7/2022 at 8:42 PM, LaosLover said:

Back to the topic, cold-approaching women in Buddhist backwaters when you barely know the language is like being a Jevovah's Witness who's willing to knock on a million doors to gain a single convert.

The harder the struggle...

You can get it if you really want, but you must try, try and try, try and try

But you don't want to end end up like Ivan