Autopsy Shows Australian Cricket Star Shane Warne Died of Natural Causes

snoop1130

56f41b55f28f0724926b85abd0da3b91_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - Authorities say an autopsy has confirmed that the death last week of Australian cricket great Shane Warne on Koh Samui was due to natural causes.

According to the Royal Thai Police, Warne’s family has accepted the findings and the return of his body through Australian consular officials.

Warne’s body was flown to Australia on Tuesday (8 Mar).

Police Lieutenant General Surachate Hakparn ruled out any foul play and said Warned died due to a suspected heart attack.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

Songyot Chayaninporamet, deputy director of Samui Hospital, told a news conference that the autopsy report showed Warne died of a "congenital disease".

Allan McKinnon, Australia’s ambassador to Thailand, who has been on Koh Samui since the day after Warne’s death, thanked authorities for their professionalism.

Well-wishers left tributes of beer bottles, flowers, flags, an Australian sports shirt, a can of beans and a packet of cigarettes outside the villa on the northeast coast of Koh Samui where Warne was found unconscious.

The 52-year-old Warne, one of the finest spin bowlers of all time, died on Friday (4 Mar), spurring tributes, with Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison calling him "one of our nation’s greatest characters".

nnt.jpg
-- © Copyright NNT 2022-03-08

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

11 hours ago, smedly said:

was he recently vaccinated ?

I doubt very much it was recent. Most sensible people were vaccinated early on in the pandemic, with boosters mid to late last year (in countries other than Thailand where he would have been vaccinated). I had my booster in December and I’m still here. 

10 hours ago, RandiRona said:

In Thailand all foreigners die of natural causes and that is a fact. Period!! 

If they arent, our autopsies will prove it. Accidents has no place in Junta's rule....

A proper autopsy will probably be done in Oz!

Always good to get a second opinion on anything done in Thailand where it concerns the authorities.???? RIP Cobber!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Dick pills can cause issues with people with heart conditions, I'm surprised this isn't a factor, would it even be disclosed, unlikely

how do you know he was using dick pills ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

of course i don't but 90% of people here do who are looking for ladies, how about you?

how do you know 90% are users ?

I dont have a need for them btw, my dick works good.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, tomster said:

but people collapsing and die of heart issues related to the vaccine is quite common place nowadays, especially among athletes.

Commmon place  ?

Go back to school and learn the meaning of simple words such as common and their contradiction to words such as extremely rare ! 

14 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

how does widely used equate to 90%.

I suspect you actually have no clue.

you seem to know nothing about them, i see them being used a lot, what's your experience? i guess zero knowledge

Edited by scubascuba3

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

you seem to know nothing about them, i see them being used a lot, what's your experience? i guess zero knowledge

Wow you actually see 90% of men taking dick pills.

Thats amazing.... or utter buffalo excrement.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tomster said:

I think you'll find some people do suddenly die of vaccine realted heart issues, that is now very well documented and the reason why all the Scandinavian countries (and some others) banned Moderna in the under 30's age group.

Not that Shane was under 30, but people collapsing and die of heart issues related to the vaccine is quite common place nowadays, especially among athletes.

evidence? it's just lies without it.