Autopsy Shows Australian Cricket Star Shane Warne Died of Natural Causes

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

so you know nothing, behind the keyboard you will see nothing also, get out more

Not really feeling the urge to get out and about watching 90% of men gobbling down dick pills, thats a hobby you can keep.

3 hours ago, smedly said:

what am I trying to prove - I am trying to prove absolutely nothing 

although it is a known fact that some of these vaccines can and do cause heart problems - go educate yourself

Thats a very good idea... ‘educating yourself’.....  its actually far more effective if you let ‘educated people’ educate you, so that you don’t end up in an echo chamber of confirmation bias.... 

There is no credible evidence that suggests vaccines cause heart attacks. Particularly the mRNA vaccines, which were the target of misinformation a while ago.

The misinformation originates from reports that highlighted in very rare circumstances the vaccines can cause myocarditis (which is inflammation of the heart muscle) which is treatable with medication. 

The uneducated of course jump all over this, pick up onto word ‘myocarditis’ and learn that it means something to do with the heart - All they can understand is ‘heart attack’....   

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

Of course, these very same uneducated laymen when possessing the mindset of an anti-vaxxer will through out the ‘vaccines cause heart attacks’ even with something completely unrelated...  

Y’know, like a 52 year old who’d travelled to Thailand and had a heart attack....   Oh.. .must have been the mRNA vaccine he had at some point in the last year !!!  :whistling:  

Some people... geez...

Edited by richard_smith237

38 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There is no credible evidence that suggests vaccines cause heart attacks. Particularly the mRNA vaccines, which were the target of misinformation a while ago.

That is not correct

39 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Of course, these very same uneducated laymen when possessing the mindset of an anti-vaxxer will through out the ‘vaccines cause heart attacks’ even with something completely unrelated...  

I am not an anti vaxxer, wind you neck in, I normally respect and like your posts but on this occasion you are way off 

12 minutes ago, smedly said:
49 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

That is not correct

Acute myocarditis most commonly results from a viral infection, including infection with SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes Covid-19.

You have suggested that the Covid-19 vaccine causes heart attacks (specifically mRNA vaccines or all Covid-19 vaccines).

There were cases of myocarditis reported to the VAERS system. Later fact checking highlighted that much of the VAERS data is unusable for obvious reasons to anyone who understands what VAERS.

There have also been studies which looked for a link between mRNA vaccines and myocarditis, these were not peer reviwed.

The estimated global rate  of myocarditis is:  1 to 10 per 100,000 people. 

Case-series studies from the USA and Israel show 0.3 to 5.0 per 100,000 vaccinated people.

It seems I need to simplify this. 

IF 10 in 100,000 people die in a car accident each year..... and...

IF 5 in 100,000 people die in a car accident each year and have also been vaccinated the vaccine did not cause their car accident !!! 

Now... linking Shane Warnes death to vaccines related myocarditis which then leads to a heart attack is not only silly, its utterly preposterous and belongs in the realm of the uneducated tabloid readers. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-usa-idUSL1N2R00KP

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41569-021-00662-w

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, smedly said:

I am not an anti vaxxer, wind you neck in, I normally respect and like your posts but on this occasion you are way off 

Put him on your long ignore list when someone puts you in place 

12 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You mentioned ‘way off’... I may have been way off about your apparent ‘anti-vax’ sentiments in which case I apologise. However, your suggestion that there is a vaccine link to Shane Warnes death is utterly preposterous.... 

Agree,

You only need to look at the photo of him in the OP to see he's a heart attack waiting to happen.

17 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Your implication was that Shane Warn has died of a heart attack as a result of myocarditis as a result of a Covid-19 vaccine..... 

Now, you may not think you are against vaccines, but comments and ideas such as that play into the hands of anti-covid-vaxxers. 

You mentioned ‘way off’... I may have been way off about your apparent ‘anti-vax’ sentiments in which case I apologise. However, your suggestion that there is a vaccine link to Shane Warnes death is utterly preposterous.... 

do you know anyone personally that died days after getting vaxxed  - I do as it happens 

18 minutes ago, smedly said:

do you know anyone personally that died days after getting vaxxed  - I do as it happens 

As does my brother ... very sad, as only 13 yrs old, I think.

On topic ... just another drunk, doper celeb dying before their time.  What a waste.  

Treat it as a hobby, not a lifestyle, you get to enjoy life a lot longer, and not in a fog.

He had an existing heart condition which is what he died of, no mention of what that was or what triggered the heart attack, but he's in Thailand so we have a good idea what suddenly caused it.

I've not seen any detail about who he was with, what he'd been doing etc etc, just the usual nothing news

56 minutes ago, smedly said:
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Acute myocarditis

can cause heart attack

Yes, acute myocarditis can...  when its acute.

There is no link between vaccination and acute myocarditis. 

VAERS data reporting on myocarditis is flawed. 

Studies have proven that there is no greater incidence of myocarditis in a vaccinated community (study group of population) than the global average of between 1 and 10 per 100,000 people. 

There is also a greater incidence of myocarditis in those who have had than the vaccinated who have not. 

Thus: Your hyperbolic assumption that Shane warns died of myocarditis from a vaccines is more likely to be myocarditis from covid-19 itself... however, none of them acute and thus unlikely to cause a direct heart attack in the first place. 

Thus: This all goes back to your initial implication that he [Shane Warne] died as a result of being vaccinated.....    

....  it was a nonsensical comment.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grubman said:

What ever the cause of his death, Vaccine, Dick pills, Happy ending, etc. It will not change the fact that he has passed away. 

The guy was a Cricketing ledgend and an Australian hero loved by many worldwide, of cause he had his problems in life, just like the rest of us and i give him credit, being in the public eye he took ownership of any problem/issues throughhout his life. He was just like most of us enjoyed a smoke, a few beers an of cause a women or two. 

We can all argue on what the cause was or if the autopsy was incorrect but is does not change the fact that he is dead. 

R.I.P Warney and thanks for the many memories throughout your time playing the game you loved and your insights to the game of cricket during your time commentating.

Gone to early 

Condolences to his family and friends 

Well said mate ???????? ????R.I.P.????

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yes, acute myocarditis can...  when its acute.

There is no link between vaccination and acute myocarditis. 

VAERS data reporting on myocarditis is flawed. 

Studies have proven that there is no greater incidence of myocarditis in a vaccinated community (study group of population) than the global average of between 1 and 10 per 100,000 people. 

There is also a greater incidence of myocarditis in those who have had than the vaccinated who have not. 

Thus: Your hyperbolic assumption that Shane warns died of myocarditis from a vaccines is more likely to be myocarditis from covid-19 itself... however, none of them acute and thus unlikely to cause a direct heart attack in the first place. 

Thus: This all goes back to your initial implication that he [Shane Warne] died as a result of being vaccinated.....    

....  it was a nonsensical comment.

Stats mean nothing. Its about the individual. Just because its 1 in a million doesnt mean it didnt happen. Otherwise nobody wins lotto, planes never crash. 

Warne or close people should know.

6 hours ago, userabcd said:

"The real question is, can we really trust anything police related here?"

Yes.

He's an Aussie icon/hero.

No chance the police are going to report anything other than a heart attack that was caused by "natural causes".... anything other than that will require them to do actual police work.

Family has accepted the autopsy results so case closed.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Stats mean nothing. Its about the individual. Just because its 1 in a million doesnt mean it didnt happen. Otherwise nobody wins lotto, planes never crash. 

Warne or close people should know.

Well in that case it could be anything.... suggestions are a free for all because we live in a world where everything is possible.

So... which is it ? rarefied chance or something more probable ? 

He’d just flown in.....  DVT, pulmonary embolism anyone ?  Coronary artery disease anyone ? no... let’s go with something far more rare because it suits the neurotic mindset of those who fail to think before posting an irrational comment.

Even those who suggested it was down to those little blue pills are more likely to be correct than a vaccine casing a heart problem. 

And.... by the way, stats mean everything which is why your Dr. Wants to know your family medical history....  stats show you’ll have a higher likelihood of encountering the same Medical issues.

Your lottery argument is also flawed, its Strawman fallacy and brings pure chance into a discussion of probability.

Anyone remember this autopsy?

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/quebec-sisters-who-died-mysteriously-at-thailand-resort-were-likely-intoxicated-by-pesticides-coroner-says

That's why I advocate getting another autopsy back home.  That case was 10 years ago, but there are things that you just can't forget.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Well in that case it could be anything.... suggestions are a free for all because we live in a world where everything is possible.

So... which is it ? rarefied chance or something more probable ? 

He’d just flown in.....  DVT, pulmonary embolism anyone ?  Coronary artery disease anyone ? no... let’s go with something far more rare because it suits the neurotic mindset of those who fail to think before posting an irrational comment.

Even those who suggested it was down to those little blue pills are more likely to be correct than a vaccine casing a heart problem. 

And.... by the way, stats mean everything which is why your Dr. Wants to know your family medical history....  stats show you’ll have a higher likelihood of encountering the same Medical issues.

Your lottery argument is also flawed, its Strawman fallacy and brings pure chance into a discussion of probability.

Nonsense. You are just ranting and guessing. Could be 1 or 5 reasons. 

13 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Nonsense. You are just ranting and guessing. Could be 1 or 5 reasons. 

I agree..... there could be many reasons which led to his (suspected) heart attack, some more probable than others. 

And some far less probable to the point they are so unlikely the suggestion is preposterous... Such as the suggestion / implication that cause of death is vaccine related, which is the point of the discussion you have obviously not followed.