Booster at Provincial Hospital

Me too in Sirivej Hospital, Chantaburi on Monday - Wife picked up a Moderna resale on Facebook and got it allocated to me - B1200

Had a 50% dose, aspirated, and OK at first. 12 hours later pain in both shoulders and mild fever.

24 hours later on I was OK but had to rest up - however, back on the bike to Laem Sing on Wednesday.

Why get boosted as Omicron is mild compared to Delta ? It seems you are quite likely to get infected despite a booster, but your symptoms will be lighter. That matters.

• Like 1

Had a free Pfizer booster at the village clinic about a fortnight ago. Sore arm overnight. Quite a few COVID cases in the moo baans around Chiang Rai now.

Apparently the new Omicron BA2 variant is evading the immunity conferred by Sinovac and AZ, so it's advisable to boost with one of the mRNA vaccines.

I was talking with a young woman who sells strawberries on the main highway every year when they are in season. Her boyfriend is Canadian, they have not seen each other for two years due to COVID restrictions.

Just got my free Pfizer booster today in Udon. In and out in less then 15 minutes. When I asked about observation time it was "up to you" this time, so gave it a miss.  Excellent service by the Udon health authority as always. God bless them for the hard work they have done.

• Like 2

On 3/10/2022 at 7:04 PM, thailand49 said:

Anyone get a Booster of PFizer in Pattaya that got two shots of PFizer?

On 3/11/2022 at 4:22 PM, CanadaSam said:

I would really like to know the answer to this question too.

Also, where to get it in Pattaya (or nearby), and cost?

Thanks!

Free at Wat Jittaphawan courtesy of Banglamung Hospital. If your second jab was Pfizer, you need to wait 6 months to get the third.

Location: Sukhumvit opposite the big granite shop. https://goo.gl/maps/Q97DH74CbRijEwWk6

For more info please follow   โรงพยาบาลบางละมุง    on Facebook.

Screenshot 2022-03-17 085738.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thailand J said:

Free at Wat Jittaphawan courtesy of Banglamung Hospital. If your second jab was Pfizer, you need to wait 6 months to get the third.

Location: Sukhumvit opposite the big granite shop. https://goo.gl/maps/Q97DH74CbRijEwWk6

Thanks I know the place I will head down today to take a look,  did you have to pre-register? Or just show up. 

On 3/17/2022 at 8:58 AM, Thailand J said:

Thanks for the great tip!  I went yesterday to check things out I could have then gotten the shot but contacted my brother and we both went down this morning.  Everything once again was yes told 70 plus and got VIP treatment within 15 minutes paperwork done and confirm I was getting the Pfizer booster. While waiting you need to ask if you want confirmation in English outside. 

Thanks!!!! 

• Like 2

On 3/11/2022 at 4:22 PM, CanadaSam said:

Also, where to get it in Pattaya (or nearby), and cost?

Opt for Moderna! Most effective following a couple of sources. (my 3rd shot from private hospital in Khon Kaen)

https://www.pattayamemorial.com/

1650 Baht (of course not free at a private hospital).

today, hurry up :biggrin:

25 and 28 March.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1