Can a Netherlands citizen get a non O from Thai embassy in Den Hague?

On 3/15/2022 at 9:20 AM, FritsSikkink said:

This is very useful and interesting for me thank you. (I am British).

I would point out though that it has a 2564(2021) date at the top. I have found Thai Embassy London sites to be often out of date, i.e. not updated for the numerous and ongoing changes and flip-flops announced by the Thai Government over recent years. You need to check with your Thai Embassy or a reliable agent who keeps up with the changes to Thai visa, covid, insurance, financial and other entry requirements.

Good luck

As long he has Dutch passport, he can get a visa.

I know few Dutch people, none were registered there, who had to go from offshore work first to the Netherlands to pick up a visa and then were able to return to Thailand. Before covid, most did visa exempt entries.

6 hours ago, Resident Alien said:

As long he has Dutch passport, he can get a visa.

I know few Dutch people, none were registered there, who had to go from offshore work first to the Netherlands to pick up a visa and then were able to return to Thailand. Before covid, most did visa exempt entries.

It works but the applicant has to be in the Netherlands and attach the exit stamp as well

2 hours ago, drronnie said:

It works but the applicant has to be in the Netherlands and attach the exit stamp as well

Don't know about the exit stamp. Not mentioned anywhere.

Maybe you want eVisa?

Applying for e-Visas with the Royal Thai Embassy, The Hague - สถานเอกอัครราชทูต ณ กรุงเฮก

E-Visa Categories, Fee and Required Documents - สถานเอกอัครราชทูต ณ กรุงเฮก (thaiembassy.org)

Visiting or staying with family residing in Thailand (more than 60 days).

VISA TYPE: Non-immigrant O Visa (90 days stay)

FEE:

70 EUR for single entry (3 months validity)

175 EUR for multiple entry (1 year validity)

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

Passport

Applicant's photo (pasfoto) taken within the last 6 months

Declaration (download HERE)

Financial evidence e.g. bank statement, proof of earnings, sponsorship letter

The submitted financial evidence must be able to show sufficient means of subsistence for a person to stay abroad. The recommended minimum amount is 1,000 EUR/30 days of stay in Thailand.

Personal details of a family in Thailand e.g. Thai ID card or Thai passport, OR non-Thai passport and stay permit in Thailand

Proof of accommodation in Thailand e.g. accommodation booking, invitation letter from family in Thailand, etc.

Proof of relationship to a family in Thailand e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate, adoption certificate

Letter from your spouse indicating that you both are still married and your spouse acknowledges your visit to Thailand 

Dutch passport or Dutch resident permit

Passport page(s) which contain international travel records for the past 12 months

Proof of your current residency e.g. Dutch passport, Dutch resident permit, utility bill, etc. 

Picture of applicant holding the photo and info page of the applicant's passport